Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked Purple Panda Abuse

CRC420711

1. Abuser name: Purple Panda

2. Their Steam Id: 0:63922949

3. What server: TF2

[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 18+ LRs | FastDL | VIP

4. About what time: About 8 hours ago.

5. PROOF: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=aid&so=is&st=0:63922949

6. Please tell us about the incident

Tlisted an Admin aka ME, for no reason, i was in spec afk and he tlisted me. He has no proof on me because i was AFK in Spec.

I will gladly explain i was tlisting a freekiller and i didnt type full name and it ended up t-listing CRC now i already know that you're not allowed to mute/tlist/ban any admin of hellsgamers and i was listing and untlisting those people because they were freeshooting but i dont know how to tlist for three rounds yet.

I'm not letting you off that easy. Seeing as how the problem is you don't know how to use your admin I will ask you questions on how to use your admin properly since you keep telling me that you have read the guides. Live or die, make your choice.

Question #1: somebody connects to the jailbreak server for their very first time and they don't really understand the concept of the gamemode. He goes CT and accidentally freekills someone. What do you do?

Please write a detailed paragraph and include specific admin commands you can use

• Like 5

First u ask him to read the rules by typing motd, then u ask that he switches to the ts. when u ask him explain that he should stay there for a few rounds to get a hang of the rules and how to play. useable commands are as listed !movet (name or steam id)

• Like 1

Nope. Don't go to a tlist like that. Only if he is a known derp then you go straight to tlist. Otherwise you tlock him for a certain amount of rounds.

Alright lets go over your abuse report here. First of all, you kinda lied and let somebody else onto your account and abused your admin powers. I don't understand why someone else was on your account, this game is free to play... so clearly you have shown that you can't be responsible when you let others onto your computer to use the admin you paid for and get you into trouble.

You then claim to me that you read the Admin Training Guide and the Jailbreak Guide yet I feel like you haven't due to the responses you have given me for the questions I asked. They were pretty simple questions and something all admins must know the answer to if they want to admin the Jailbreak servers. This proves to me yet again that you can't handle being an admin on our servers. I have received 2 pm's since this abuse report was put up telling me that players have seen you abuse and don't want to be in the server because you have ruined the game experience for them.

So my final verdict in all of this? Your admin has been revoked and your ban will stay in place for the next 5 days until Homer removes your admin.

• Like 8