Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request and ban reason clarification

El1XeR

1. Your in-game name: El1XeR

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: 292Shedd

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13783211

5. Reason for ban: Unknown

So I was banned once and I believe it was for freekilling because after coming back ten minutes later I was still banned from ct's for being a freekiller, however just recently while playing T, I decided that because I was about to leave and didn't have time to play the whole round that I would rebel immediately. I have never heard nor read that this wasn't allowed and I'm unsure if this is the true reason I was banned for a week. I do realize that this isn't permanent but clarification for why I was banned would be nice and I apologize for whatever the reason was. I quit being an idiot after my first ban because I really do enjoy playing with you guys.

Edited by PitBull.

Umm... it is possible shedd was the guy I killed right before I got banned since when I was doing my Leroy Jenkins then leaving or getting banned in my case, I killed a guy right before i got killed... and yeah I have no idea who I killed but its possible this is admin abuse but I'm not saying it had to be, I'm just throwing all the possibilities out there. I'd like to hear shedd's side of the story though

ok well its been easily 24 hours if I'm correct but I'm cool with waiting a bit longer. Will I still be banned from ct's as well? I'd love to get back to commanding minions around :D

The ban post on Global Banlist says you were banned on 9/5/09

That wasn't 24 hours ago...

It just turned 9/6/09 like a few hours ago...at least for me!

I was most likely banned on a late night gaming session or something and I can't clearly remember the exact date I was banned, but I can tell you that I haven't played on your server within the time the sun has risen twice. Thank you pitbull. Well I hope to see you guys online sooner or later :)

ok sorry about the double post but I just checked the ban list again and found that you can see more details other than who banned you. Apparently the one week ban was for. and I quote, "freekilling an admin blaitently". Is it even possible to freekill while as a T?!?!? lol well I'm confused and it doesn't help that the motd was broken when I was playing so I couldn't read the rules.

if you blatantly free killed a lot of people and then left the server, admins will get your steam id.

that's the only thing I can think of, you free killed, came back, joined T to cover it up, but the admin banned you anyway.

sounds like that happened, but I maybe wrong.

But I do remember your name and I do remember you being a bad CT :>

What I wanna know is, why do most of the bans on jailbreak have the reason "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server" Doesn't that just mess it up when it comes to people posting unban reports thinking they've been banned for exploiting the server or something :S

Also I think some of the admins on jb have started dishing out 1 wk bans when people freekill, I remember on the server last week, someone said in admin chat "Do you think it's harsh to give him a week ban for freekilling" or something

Edited by UN4M3D

What I wanna know is, why do most of the bans on jailbreak have the reason "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server" Doesn't that just mess it up when it comes to people posting unban reports thinking they've been banned for exploiting the server or something :S

There isn't a ''free killing'' option to choose though, so general exploit etc seems the most logical one to chose. :P

I'm sooo confused :3..... So I can freekill while being a T? and it wasn't even possible for me to be a ct when I got the 1 wk ban BECAUSE I WAS BANNED TO ONLY T. That was my punishment for being a freekilling twat a few times while ct and I learned my lesson... but how'd I get banned for being a T? I just did the normal thing for a T, attack the CTs (it was either that or be controlled for another 3 minutes which I had to leave before) . I didn't mean to raise my temper but how would I go from ct to t to cover a freekill of a ct? I'm lost.... Oh and what does posting twice mean?

I'm sooo confused :3..... So I can freekill while being a T? and it wasn't even possible for me to be a ct when I got the 1 wk ban BECAUSE I WAS BANNED TO ONLY T. That was my punishment for being a freekilling twat a few times while ct and I learned my lesson... but how'd I get banned for being a T? I just did the normal thing for a T, attack the CTs (it was either that or be controlled for another 3 minutes which I had to leave before) . I didn't mean to raise my temper but how would I go from ct to t to cover a freekill of a ct? I'm lost.... Oh and what does posting twice mean?
what I meant was. you could of been a ct, free killed, left, 10minutes later join as a different name, then join T. ;)

I never said that is what happened though, I said it sounds like that has happened. but if you have been on the T only list then... nvm lol

• 1 month later...