Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Swaty Onii Chan Report

Darkkran

Swaty Onii Chan

Steam_0:0:5265511

[HG] JAILBREAK #1: 67.228.245.0:27015

Today around 3 am eastern time

Misuse of Admin chat and promoting fire in jailbreak. In the same 10 minutes.

post-24179-0-62393900-1398242134_thumb.jpg

post-24179-0-90288800-1398242140_thumb.jpg

post-24179-0-31865600-1398242145_thumb.jpg

Edited by darkkran

Sigh, He's right I did say 'FIRE THAT SHIZ' but we were all having fun and laughing. I do not promote fire and I didn't even know this was promoting I was stating my opinion and didn't even fired him myself. People has been on my back a lot lately I get that. I'm trying to make people laugh on the server (which work) I'm trying to make the server happy and fun which is one of the reason I became admin. People as been too serious lately. Also this kind of report and bashing on other members when clearly there having fun I think this is a problem we're experementing on the server right now.

Too many admins or player try to report everyone when they're just having fun.

Also I have read all the 'bible' and the 'rules' to be an admin. I enjoy this server and I honestly find this report aggravating. Because if you would have been there yourself you would not have seen any problem. At least I think so.

So I'll let you be the judge of that. But in all honesty everytime I'm on the server people enjoy themselves and we all laugh at eachother. To take so seriously something like that is a problem. But Like I said you decide it's fine by me

Oni we are all here to have fun. But when you promote the fire you making it not fun for the cts. Just don't do that again. As far as admin chat, use that only to warn, help, explain things to people. Don't use it because you feel like it. Alright buddy?