Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Patch Update] 6.81 Thoughts ?

Gida

I guess most of you guys have either seen the videos or read the patch notes your selfs. http://www.dota2.com/springcleaning

Im not gonna go through everything but i just wanted to post my thoughts and see what u guys think as well.

Personally the 2 things that caught my eye were

Burning spear is no longer a unique attack modifier. I think this is an amazing buff on huskar as this mean he can lifesteal and have burning spears still on making him extremely tanky with very high dps ! I wouldnt be suprised if i start seeing items like Skadi Desolator MoM on huskar !

Fury Swipes is no longer a unique attack modifier THIS IS INSANE ! That means MoM is now feasible on ursa ? This is a huge buff to ursa and i would love to see how people adapt to these changes.

• Like 1

Huskar is still going to be trench tier. Even with that buff his kit is still awful compared to the better late game hard carries.

A few of the biggest things that stand out for me

KOTL with an Aghs scepter is hilarious now

Lich with a Aghs scepter is even funnier and the ability to put frost armor on towers now is insane

Brood got a nice buff and same with BrewMaster

Leshrac has a huge slow now so good luck running away from him

And Windrunner's projectile disjoint.

Huskar is still going to be trench tier. Even with that buff his kit is still awful compared to the better late game hard carries.

A few of the biggest things that stand out for me

KOTL with an Aghs scepter is hilarious now

Lich with a Aghs scepter is even funnier and the ability to put frost armor on towers now is insane

Brood got a nice buff and same with BrewMaster

Leshrac has a huge slow now so good luck running away from him

And Windrunner's projectile disjoint.

This can be a core item to kotl and since he can farm easily by stacking jungle campls or pushing lanes this is an easy way to boost his survivability and provide Crazy utility

CK + Refresher

Someone make this army idea work pls

Hehe would be funny if it worked :P But manta style creates 2 illusions but destroys the old ones :D Same goes with Ck ult , naga terror blade ,,, etc

If it worked tinker would be really broken lol

Edited by Gida

Offlane lich is stupid good now (Note: His frost armor not only gives the tower armor but also slows attack speed) so good luck with your early push strats (excluding pugna maybe).

I personally like Jakiro's buffs and am curious to see if the Sniper fixes affect him as much as some might say.

All-in-all, not that big of a patch except to pushes since TI4 is just around the corner.

• Like 2

Meepo: 305 to 315 MSAs if Meepo wasn't a god already, now he can get easy kills with high movespeed + geostrike slow?

Easy wins gents

You can now load an ally into your snowball within 400 range by right clicking on them

Snowball moves 75 MS faster for each allied hero inside it

Snowball deals 20/30/40/50 extra damage for each additional hero in it

Time to load in all your Meepos Nick.
chansub-global-emoticon-8eed21805f6217ce-27x29.png Edited by Robo5yoshi

Offlane lich is stupid good now (Note: His frost armor not only gives the tower armor but also slows attack speed) so good luck with your early push strats (excluding pugna maybe).

I personally like Jakiro's buffs and am curious to see if the Sniper fixes affect him as much as some might say.

All-in-all, not that big of a patch except to pushes since TI4 is just around the corner.

Macropyre:

9218694_600x338.jpg

• Like 1

The two changes that stand out the most to me are the tusk change to his snowball, and tide's change to his anchor smash. I think we're going to be seeing reintroduction of tide offlane in the pro scene.

Brood got a huge buff aswell, however i dont think it's really enough to make her professional-worthy as she has really shit movespeed, really low ehp ect.

Doom got a buff against bkb heroes like lycan, as if he wasn't already really easy to snowball with.

Keeper got buffed, too bad he's not really going to get picked still...

Lina's buff is pretty interesting. She's super useful against bkb heroes now.

Not too sure about shadow demon's rework, but it sounds really interesting.

The two changes that stand out the most to me are the tusk change to his snowball, and tide's change to his anchor smash. I think we're going to be seeing reintroduction of tide offlane in the pro scene.

Brood got a huge buff aswell, however i dont think it's really enough to make her professional-worthy as she has really shit movespeed, really low ehp ect.

Doom got a buff against bkb heroes like lycan, as if he wasn't already really easy to snowball with.

Keeper got buffed, too bad he's not really going to get picked still...

Lina's buff is pretty interesting. She's super useful against bkb heroes now.

Not too sure about shadow demon's rework, but it sounds really interesting.

She's not in captain's mode still, just so you know.

• Like 1