Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Posting Here As I Cannot Find The Steam Game Section

Marco Polio

First off, I'd like to have this moved to the appropriate section.

So, today I attempted to join my friend on a hellsgamers server, only to find that I was banned. Confused, I then went to the website and checked the banlist for my steamID:STEAM_0:1:71618876

The result? A ban on a player named tonyleung_mail.

I've never used that name, check my previous name history to prove it.

Also, my friend was telling me about how you guys ban vac banned people even if they're not banned from source games. That's unjust, wait till people actually hack before banning them, there are other reasons people get banned. I.E: I'm banned from rust for using my own custom version of SWEETFX.

So if I could be unbanned, and possibly not immediately banned on rejoin because of my VAC status, I'd appreciate it.

You ban is here for 10 name changes in 60 seconds.

Your friend was wrong. We don't VAC ban people, that's Valve Anti Cheat. We have no control over that. If you have a VAC ban, you may not be able to join our servers since they are VAC protected. There's no promise you won't be automatically unable to join our servers due to your VAC status.

Please appeal your ban fully here.