Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request

youthedog

Hello, I am here to make an unban request as my ingame ban on HG bans is up and yet I am still IP banned from both your Teamspeak 3 server and in-game servers. I'd also like to request my main account be unbanned.

I'd also like to request the user title be taken off my main account if we're going to be mature about this situation. I'd like to add too that I want to talk to council members, Homer specifically, about accusations of me privately in Teamspeak when I can get the chance.

Thanks.

Edited by youthedog #2
  • Like 6

Guest The_Monkey

You don't get to talk about accusations as those have been handled. All accusations are now going through me.

I will unban your IP and old account. I may even change your old title back. However, one douchey move, and you are back to permaban.

This unban was left up to me. We even had a discussion about it tonight.

Consider yourself warned.

Guest The_Monkey

You should be unbanned now. I cannot find any ts3 bans, and your IP has been removed from the firewall. Your old account is unbanned as well.