Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Get Steam Games For Cheap

creepa

you can get them from this site it is 100 percent legit alot of streamers use this, and you get steam games alot cheaper. You take the code, and just activate the game on steam. It helps me get referal points, and once you make an account you can have your friends register. If we all do it and have are friends do it we all can get some free games eventually. :D

https://www.g2a.com/

Edited by The_Monkey
Yeah, no referrals

No. I dont support this kind of thing. Only ever benefits those who post everywhere in an attempt to get free games for alt accounts. Support the developers. Don't be a cheapskate.

I support this because it is a charity for save the children. The developers donate the games to sites like these by giving them discounts buying in bulk, and then they can sell for cheap. the money or a portion of the money goes to charity.

https://www.g2a.co/

No. I dont support this kind of thing. Only ever benefits those who post everywhere in an attempt to get free games for alt accounts.

Support the developers. Don't be a cheapskate.

If you dont like it, then dont post here :D

I actually just found out about it, and i thought people can save some money, and also refer there own friends. in the end everyone gets some games.

Has nothing to do with being cheap, but if you dont have something nice to say, or if your not interested then theres no need to make nasty comments.

Edited by creepa

Its not being nasty, its called not trusting charities or any company that sells games at a reduced price.

Charity is good, but when these charities give ONLY A FRACTION of their donation to an actual person in need is what my reason to mistrust anything like this.

Id rather give my own money to someone in need than donate to a "charity".

Its not being nasty, its called not trusting charities or any company that sells games at a reduced price.

Charity is good, but when these charities give ONLY A FRACTION of their donation to an actual person in need is what my reason to mistrust anything like this.

so wait

charity having overhead is a bad thing? it costs money to run things. most charities run off of volunteers but that doesnt mean shit is free. would you rather give a 20 to a homeless man on a street corner? im confused here by your logic. how is mistrust for a charity different from mistrust of a person. the person you give the 20 to might go spend it on something NOT helpful to themselves, the same way a charity might

while ceo's of charities taking home 6 or 7 figures is bad, yes, i agree, many people seem upset that the money they donated doesnt go specifically towards the cause and might go towards helping to keep the charity running, which, i dont see how thats a bad thing. your specific dollar bill didnt end up in the hands of someone in need, but it did allow other dollar bills to.

dont know how this charity works, havent researched it, but generalizations are bad

edit: not some kind of attack btw. trying to have an actual intellectual conversation about your views on charity

Edited by iNC: #aimersuk
  • Like 1

I got curious about Save the Children because I thought they had something to do with Feed the Children (an extremely sketchy charity org around here). So I looked them up and: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386616/Save-The-Children-bosses-160-000-bonuses-MP-calls-greater-scrutiny-charity-finances.html

That's the most recent dirt I saw. Not as awful as some others but still pretty shady.

Regardless, cheap games are good.

So would you rather pay 60$ or 44..51$ and benefit children in a way? Just seems silly to me not to use sites like this.

https://www.g2a.com/...key-global.html

hmmm 52.74$ for 50$ steam card? 0o

Tax bro. Ends up being about the same using Paypal on steam client.

Edited by Ryanrocks

• 2 weeks later...

watchdogs for 20 dollars cheaper? Fuck yes. Though seems dodgy anyone can really vouch for this website on personal security and payment methods?

If you go through G2A, I've never had problems. If you go through one of the other dealers, its not always a 100% guarantee (you can buy a security thing from G2A though) but I've never had problems with them either. Its a good way to save money if you don't mind having to wait a little bit, since it can take awhile sometimes.

• Like 1