Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JailBreak Abuse "-hg- Simon ツ" STEAM_0:0:13995213

FearlessKiller

1. Abuser name: -hg- Simon ツ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13995213

3. What server: Jail Break

4. About what time: 11:33 -5 GMT

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/o6/admin.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Simon went in adminroom at the round start. He got to last ct there and ts couldnt kill him and he camped whole round there. I told him multiple times to get out of there because he couldnt do that.

Tempbanned until he explains himself

So here it goes...

The slay all CT thing, we were having fun, I made a joke and said, hey type 1 if you want to see me really slay all CT's, type 2 if you dont, and a bunch of ppl typed 1 and said no ballz, so I did it *shrug* everyone had fun.

The admin room thing, I went in adminroom then went afk cause my son needed me, my son always comes first, im sure ppl have herd my son screaming in the back round etc. I came back herd freeday and realized I was last guard, put my headset on and ppl said leave admin room, I got a gun, finally opened the door, left and got killed round over.

So here it goes...

The slay all CT thing, we were having fun, I made a joke and said, hey type 1 if you want to see me really slay all CT's, type 2 if you dont, and a bunch of ppl typed 1 and said no ballz, so I did it *shrug* everyone had fun.

The admin room thing, I went in adminroom then went afk cause my son needed me, my son always comes first, im sure ppl have herd my son screaming in the back round etc. I came back herd freeday and realized I was last guard, put my headset on and ppl said leave admin room, I got a gun, finally opened the door, left and got killed round over.

First thing, that is definitely an abusive use of your powers. This shouldn't be happening at all.

Second, a valid mistake but can be misconstrued as you being a douche/abusing your powers.

Admin abuse is definitely not tolerated, especially if it causes significant issues. Your admin could be removed if any of this behaviour continues.

Do you understand?