Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak admin question.

Linoleum Knive

Okay. Im planning on getting my admin back in jailbreak asap, and I was wondering. If the Ts !votefk, and the CT vote him a FKer, am i allowed to slay/swap him? Because thats what the script is supposed to do, but right now it does nothing. So can I slay/swap a CT voted a FKer among his CT peers, or is that admin abuse?

percentage of ppl that need to vote yes for it to t-list them.

I don't know if it is supposed to tlist them.

One terrorist types in chat

!votefk Bob the Android Penguin

Then a vote comes up for all CT's, on whether or not this Bob doosh is a freekiller. If the majority of the CT's vote yes, then Bob is supposed to be auto-slayed swapped to T. Since that part doesn't work yet, it is up to an admin to slay and swap.

EDIT: However I have a concern about this. There have been plenty of times where angry T's !votefk a CT (that wasn't freekilling), and the CT's will vote yes to him being a freekiller.