Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bass Module for PERP

Soccercrazy

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i have trouble with my radio. My car radio works but the other i call it ground radio didt work. I have extracted them all right but it still not work. Please answer me cuz i will be very happy if i could get my ground radio to work:D BTW I LOVE this server HG its the best server ever. And there is mostly admins on and i like it cuz the admins are good:D This server is the best PERP server and i like PERP more than DARK RP. Thank you for making this server:D:D

i have trouble with my radio. My car radio works but the other i call it ground radio didt work. I have extracted them all right but it still not work. Please answer me cuz i will be very happy if i could get my ground radio to work:D BTW I LOVE this server HG its the best server ever. And there is mostly admins on and i like it cuz the admins are good:D This server is the best PERP server and i like PERP more than DARK RP. Thank you for making this server:D:D

Did you left click or right click the radio out from your inventory?

You have to LEFT-CLICK it to spawn it as a prop to use it as a radio.

• 3 months later...
I extracted the folder from the zip file and dragged it to Computer/OS (C:)/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/ev_dowg/garrysmod and nothing happened. It still says I need to install it. Help?

Make sure you're extracting the CONTENTS of the bass folder to username/garrysmod, not the folder itself. Also, check to see if you have any other downloads that are interfering with it. If neither of those things work, I would recommend changing the name of your garrysmod folder and starting up the game in order to create a brand new garrysmod folder. After that, you can try the download again and it should work (DISCLAIMER: This resets everything you've previously downloaded, so you'll have to download custom maps and everything else from PERP when you connect.)

Edited by Nevodka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...