Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ä�ŕ˕Țȑǻ�¶�¶" STEAM_0:0:21698010

bigjohnMS

Hehe just watched it my self dont see no speed hack for shure lol just my hand not being able to hold the 5600dpi mouse steady lol and wallhacks ok well how come i miss alot of peeps if i should know where they are or when i should shoot.

Not sure about the speed hacks, even if you where walking twitchy as fuck. And for the aimbot and walls was pretty blatant, whiffing shots all over the places while twitching, also i was speccing you aiming your threw a person that was saying you all for about 2~3 times,

Sory my english aint that great what ya mean with "And for the aimbot and walls was pretty blatant, whiffing shots all over the places while twitching, also i was speccing you aiming your threw a person that was saying you all for about 2~3 times" as in yes your walling and now aimbotting aswell or am i just to incompitent to read it right.

Reviewed. Nothing to ban for. A guy QQing saying "ban him ban him" is not hacking.

I look for evidence of walling and the same time evidence that they couldn't be walling.

Tick 11500 is something that proves that there is no walls. not to mention I didn't see anything that would suggest walls.

Towards the end when he stays by the back of the house and waits. that's a pretty common tactic that I have done before.

u wait for ppl to jump out a window, thats why hes keeping his crosshair in the middle of the 2 windows.

when they are in the air they can be easily killed without a fight.

In conclusion, Dr. Thraxx has been around for a long time, he is a good player, but I dont think he is hacking in this demo.

Edited by Never trust a hippie