Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned on Crackhouse

Wiawyr

1. Your in-game name: Wiawyr

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse 24/7 DM CS:S

3. The Banning admin: Artillery I think

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:4081961

5. Reason for ban: Artillery was lagging really badly on the server, and I said it was times like these I was glad I wasn't poor, then he said something about joining some Canadian group in a year or something to make 75k, and I told him it was cute that he thought Canada mattered enough for people to know random acronyms, and he tried to tell me how important Canada was because of wood and electricity but he's going to be a moose cop on the border or something and I just lol'd at it, then I got kicked, when I rejoined I said "he mad" because obviously he was or he wouldn't have kicked me, then I was banned.

Edited by Artillery

Looks like you been being kind of a douche, no? https://hellsgamers.com/threads/44522-Banned?highlight=0%3A1%3A4081961

Maybe you need to check the tude at the door before you enter our servers, eh?

As far as I know, beast never bothered with a log of anything and was basically doing the equivalent of the police holding someone for 24 hours with no charges or evidence just because they can. I still don't know why that ban was in place.

The only thing I can see that could possibly be trolling was saying "he mad", and at the time it was a factual observation since he had just kicked me with no warning. Is this 3 day ban really for 2 words or am I missing something?

Apr 26, 2011 1:44:13 am ahahahaha [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:44:11 am >a 4chan kid talking about maturity [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:43:34 am is this kid crying about the internet? [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:40:34 am it's always boring dodging around people with their awp crutches [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:31:48 am for scrubs [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:31:48 am it's a shit casual game [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:24:06 am I can't even feel good about that [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 26, 2011 1:24:01 am lol I shanked some fuckin' 4chan kid

Apr 21, 2011 10:58:12 am jesus, parents buying shit for their kids all over this server [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 21, 2011 10:58:11 am you're nading spawn dumbass [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 21, 2011 10:53:01 am fuck off son\ [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 21, 2011 10:50:36 am they should really stop parents from buying M games for children [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 21, 2011 10:50:24 am sigh, fuckin' kids

apparently this isn't?

Kid - you are a troll the max. Maybe you should just shut the fuck up and keep shit to yourself.

Your attitude is shitty, just look at this quote:

I told him it was cute that he thought Canada mattered enough for people to know random acronyms, and he tried to tell me how important Canada was because of wood and electricity but he's going to be a moose cop on the border or something and I just lol'd at it, then I got kicked, when I rejoined I said "he mad" because obviously he was or he wouldn't have kicked me, then I was banned.

No, I banned you because you're a douchebag and a troll. Not once did I say shit about your country, you know what that makes you? An asshole.

Artillery was lagging really badly on the server, and I said it was times like these I was glad I wasn't poor

Because you know, making fun of the poor doesn't make you a douchebag either right? Also, the lag was temporary -- Bullet in the Head was uploading a demo.

And according to SB, you've been banned before for the same kind of dumbshit trolling.

*Apr 28, 2011 7:24:13 am he mad [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 28, 2011 7:24:01 am and we shit all over your country :P [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 28, 2011 7:23:43 am that's adorable :3 [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 28, 2011 7:23:42 am you think canada matters [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 28, 2011 7:23:40 am oh, the moose cops [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 28, 2011 7:22:21 am don't let me pretend to care what some random acronym is [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX

Apr 28, 2011 7:21:56 am lol, it's times like these I'm glad I'm not poor

*After he got kicked he came back and said that - totally not asking for it.

Edited by Artillery