Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spycrab abuse

larz

1. Abuser name: -hg- Spycrab

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:31002775

3. What server: darkrp

4. About what time: right now

5. PROOF: http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/5634433/img/Anonymous/2011-05-11-00001.jpg

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/5634441/img/Anonymous/2011-05-11-00002.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well i broke into pawn shop, then spycrab teleported to me. i killed him, then he teleported to me AGAIN, so i killed him again, then he slayed me cause he got mad i was robbing him...

Ok, I was at the pawnshop trying to unlock the doors to go in and get a TMP which I stashed at the Gun machine room, Which Looks like a prop block but actually has a Small hole to fit in, when I was unlocking the doors I noticed that larz was at my side the whole time, So I tried to avoid him from getting in, but failed, So i went thru the small hole while he was waiting outside for me to come out so he can kill me, I grabbed a TMP and tried to get out of the hole, It didn't fit, so I teleported to him(1) and tried to fix it and all the sudden he killed me while i was trying to Fix the wall, So I accidentally physic the large wall which allows him to go steal them, I teleported to him (2) And said wtf? and He killed me again while i was trying to complain, I got mad so i slapped Him twice with a damage of 50 50 = 100, and In this report he said I teleported to him 3x, which I didn't, due to me slapping him twice resulting him to die, I spawned and walked slowly while chatting and he said I'm going to report you, and He left.

Xinatos, when in that situation, you should have explained what you were doing before hand. And as for the slapping, you shouldn't have done it since Larz is an admin (I think, correct me if I'm wrong).

Just make sure when using admin, you think about what you are doing. Please read the admin rules over and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Also, you are unbanned.