Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wearing tags

poison.ivy

name: power monkey

steam: 31571962

server: jb

time: 10 min ago

proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/a5/picture_1.png

comments: seen power monkey around before, know he's an admin, looked him up and don't see his name in forums under the tag name he's wearing or his regular name. asked him in game if he was in hg, and he disconnected after.

this is his forum acct: https://hellsgamers.com/members/9586-sette123

umm wat

i never got asked or disconneted after anything

this is not true

and when we have the (hg) tag is tht only for use who can ban and unban people or is it for anyone who registered in hg?

i dont understand this.

i dont believe that i should be banned for this i am really sorry for this mistake i will fix it and never do it again.

but i swear that i didnt disconnected straight after someone talking to me, i think someone might of asked me about hg but i swear i didnt disconnect straight after getting asked. this was on garrys mod.

and is this the reason y i was banned, cos i am sorry.

i am a noob with all this stuff, i dont understand most of this i just play by rules and dont abuse or harrass.

sorry

poison.ivy i remember u and no u never asked me about hg, please dont lie.

we had a fight yes and u were getting anrgy at me and calling me names so i responded and called u names. we stopped and then say like 30 mins later i disconnected to play garrys mod cos i got bored. u never asked me this question about hg.

so i am getting banned because she says she asked me a question about hg and i disconnected. yes i made a mistake and had the hg tag in my name i know now and understand not to have tht. i am sorry but poison.ivy y would u put a report about this just because u got shitty with me. wow this is silly