Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Chad/GRAF unban request

Chady

1. Your in-game name: GRAF

2. Server that you were banned on: teamspeak/ possibly servers

3. The Banning admin: Faded

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:306011

5. Reason for ban: Clockwork was specing the 10man and someone left. I asked him to join and he didnt respond, so kixor joined instead. I admit fully to calling him names. After asking him if he was waiting to sub or respond I started to call him names because I thought he was afk and I'm pretty sure I told bleeoch that he was afk too. Sorry for the disrespect but people were getting kicked earlier and they even had #sub in their name. Clockwork didnt tell anyone he was a sub and he didnt respond to anyone who asked. It would be easier if you let people debate more on their bans and not ban them instantly.

Bleeoch can support me on this

Thanks, Chad

EDIT: this was the season match

#1, While watching you play, I told you guys I am always ready to sub IF NEEDED. I was taking a shit, AFTER I changed my name. ^_*

#2, I had the #SUB If needed in my name, you just never noticed.

#3, 13. If you want to spectate you must go through SourceTV to spectate the match

unless you are readily available to sub for someone at any giving time of the match. <-- That is 10man rule number 13. I was readily available to sub. You know it