Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request for Celestia

1. Your in-game name: [HG] Princess Celestia #MLP:FiM

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Kimzy, at Faded's request

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13464832

5. Reason for ban: Double clanning with sG

Well, I had an sm_coloredname from before, when I used to be in sG. Jailbreak had the rep system in place and I had enough rep to have a colored name before they raised the rep requirements and before gangs were implemented. I just bought admin and it is still displaying that sm_coloredname from back then. I would like to report that I no longer have a forum account at http://www.joinsg.net/ and that I haven't been affiliated with them for several months.

I had just gotten admin and was figuring it out when I got banned, as soon as I am unbanned I will change my sm_coloredname to [HG] Princess Celestia #MLP:FiM to avoid this happening again.

Edited by Princess Celestia

I changed it this time because I am the leader of the MLP:FiM gang and chose it because I'm a Brony. It also makes me more identifiable to other players that I am the owner of the gang. When I went from Zeon to SilverSwirl to distance myself from my severed ties with sG because they were very hostile about my being a Brony. I apologize for all the name changes Faded, but I know I will be sticking with this name now. I hope this helps you out.

EDIT: I believe it's the premium I purchased glitched and used an old name associated with my Steam ID when I had access to the colored names when it was being tested in Jailbreak, before Blade lost his trusted admin.

Edited by Princess Celestia
Additional details