Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jamal Shanka & Friend - RDM

Crevan

1. Name: Jamal Shanka, Masta Shanka (one more guy, don't recall his name)

2. Steam Id: (couldn't get them, someone just said post their rp name.)

3. Server: PERP Gmod

4. Reason: RDM / Gov. Official Rule 2 & 6

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?asat0innntsj8mm

6. Comments:

(Tick 40000)

Upon accidentally running over a player, I got out of my car and ran over to the nearest medic (Masta Shanka) who was in Jamal Shanka's car. Myself, another player, And a cop approached their car, yelling at them multiple times to get out of the car because i just accidentally ran someone over. Jamal ignored the statement, and started to back up; we all ran towards him, and I ran in front of his car; I wasn't trying to block him, but I started typing to him, but he ignored me and started to run me over. The cop & the player who were with me began to shoot the car to disable it, and Jamal turned around and shot at me, the player, and the other cop, killing me and the player. The logs can back this up. When prompted by me and the other cop, Jamal denied shooting anything (proven otherwise by the demo, play at 19% and you can see the bullet traces from his player model while running backwards) and began to BS what had just happened. He told me to post about it on the forums, so here I am.

Bringing up the logs would be nice, confirmation is good too.