Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Douchebaggery/Random Arrest (Hellsgamers Creepzz)

Shoubakka

1. Name: Hellsgamers Creepzz

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:30399467

3. Server: HG PERP Lite

4. Reason: Douchebaggery/Random Arrest

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?bc2t1w2x7hc9sfs and since apparently the demo isn't viewable here are youtube videos (

and
and
and

6. Comments: First off, please note, this demo was given to me by Mark Jig aka Phirewire, and will probably take a while to review. Starting at tick 40000, you can see Creepzz throw a molotov even though apartments is already on fire. Around tick 51000, you can hear more molotovs being thrown (Still tryint to figure out exactly who continued throwing molotovs). I couldn't figure out exactly who it was. Anyway, if you keep watching you can see, Creepzz does end up trying to raid it, and after he does he comes right back and keeps moving the Trespassers will be shot sign (Tick 78000). He keeps being a troll and harassing, so Phirewire ends up shooting him. After a while Creepzz realizes he can't do anything, so he goes becomes police chief, and then comes right back the apartments (Tick 105000). Creepzz then random warrants Phirewire when he has a shotgun right in front of the Apartments door, and proceeds to taze him 3 times before arresting him.

Edited by Cal45

Creepz, you and the Grove Street gang need to knock this crap off I'm sick of hearing about you guys constantly trolling. Take a break from PERP for a little while.

[TEMP BANNED]

Edited by Cal45

How was it a random arrest i asked him to put away his gun. I even gave him 5 seconds to comply but he doesnt so I tase him and then gave him a warrant for having weapons in public then I arrested him. Sir I was doing my job. Plus I'm pretty sure property line for APTS is the door he was not inside APTS so I asked him to put away his gun and he didn't so I had to do my job. Having a gun on you in front of property does not mean that you are on your property