Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kontos's unban request

Kontos

1. Your in-game name: Kontos

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: HG | Darkwing Duck [M]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:25377449

5. Reason for ban: Apparently Rdm.

This to me is a big misunderstanding there, was nothing random about it and it had to deal with a plan that I had mapped out to rob the bank. What happened was this, I had decided I was running low on cash and I still had a loaded Uzi with a lot of rile ammunition ready to go in it. I pulled my car close to the bank and looked around the area to make sure what my issues would be, 2 officers one being a swat agent (that swat agent being the one who I supposedly rdmd). The Swat agent was across the street from the bank and seemed to be a significant threat to the plan, that as it was I waited for the right moment and got him from behind when he wasn't looking. As of that there was an officer across the street which I was also called out for rdm, two thing he just saw me kill a swat agent and he had a Tazer out right in front of the bank. Which obviously would be a considerable threat when it came to robbing the bank. I took him out and jumped over the counter with my Uzi and was slayed. Though I can understand it being misunderstood as RDM I don't see how it would be as of that I had a reason and was a bit threatened. If that wasn't considerably enough of a threat for me to kill him I apologize. If that's the case could someone give me a few pointers as to whats a considerable threat in the administrations boots so I won't have this confusion again. Thanks for reading this anyways.

You can not kill police prior to actually robbing the bank, that is considered RDM. Since this is a first offence I will gladly unban you since you were mature whilst coming to the forums. Please read through our rules thread located here: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised so you do not make any mistakes in the future :). Unbanned.