Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who is Mike Jones? Abuse Report

jajolt

1. Abuser name: Who is Mike Jones? ºαQº

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:144728

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 15 min ago-ish

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?4v4bcnjkd3etzn5

6. Please tell us about the incident: So, I was a ct and Mike was lead. They were directed to go to the closest corner of solitare and they did so. After that was done, they were directed to go to the top, when they were all at the top, I closed the door of solitare (attempted to) before mike said to get in front of him, I followed the direction, he said he will slay me if i don't go to the top of sauna, so I went, then he slayed me. This is just the beginning. Then I was staying away from t's and I went forward a little bit. Then I went back. He started warning me and yelling at me, threatening to ban me. Shortly after, a ct goes right behind the t's and he doesn't care. (Favorites much?) Then, when t's were coming out of cells I thought one was coming right towards me, I started shooting, when they lined up against deagle cage i understood. He was never shot nor did he die. I said sorry and explained, but he templocked anyways. At the end of the demo (right after i die and get templocked) he disrespects me and calls me an idiot.

Sorry for such a long demo, there's no abuse untill about 44 min in, and when I die you can ff through that because when I'm dead there's no abuse. Also sorry I couldn't use zhost or dwnloaded, I had to use mediafire cuz it was the only one that would take a 55 min demo.

After reviewing the demo to be fair he did almost everything good the only thing I saw that he didn't do correct warn first before the slay which he should of done first and the disrespect as well should not be there either.

I will temporarily ban him so he come on to the forums so he knows what is expected from him.

Edited by beast702

I warned him to stop baiting. I did it to the best of my knowledge at least twice. I will attempt to conduct myself in a more polite tone when dealing with admin issues. The disrespect comes from my frustration of trying to lead a successful day and one baiting ct potentially ruining that day. Also I was trying to be an energetic lead which the t's like.