Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mr.Beck abuse

PurpleSpartan

1. Abuser name: -hg- Mr. Beck ºĄϘº

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:54084846

3. What server: JailBreak

4. About what time: Early afternoon

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/NR0ap

6. Please tell us about the incident: Monkay shot Beck after he kept running on a freeze order. Beck then slayed Monkay and told him what happened. Monkay was trying to explain what happened and ask why he was slayed. And beck finally decided to tlist Monkay for arguing...

Well lets tell the true story here Purple.

The lead has died so I ran to the kitchen, the new lead said all T's freeze. Which I have done so, then monkey looks at me for about 20 seconds than shoots me in the head. I slayed him and told him the reason why. He started to argue, so I have warned him he will be T-Listed if he continues. I said T-List because in admin chat I think it was death that warned him early for a Free-kill and another admin that was online. So he didn't stop so I have T-listed him.

Btw I'm glad you posted the first, you can see where I gave him a warning and a member was saying that was a "retarded comeback" which you can tell he was insulting me. I told him to drop it which was great that you posted the last SS because that was before I t-listed him.

I like how you say you love new admins in the first SS purple, even tho I had my admin for a while now. Another note too bad you didn't post the SS where he started to really insult me. However, my main reason for T-Listing him is the Free kills he has done.

Edited by Mr.Beck

First of all I just wanted to hear you side of the story so don't come in here trying to think you in all in the correct. It looks like everything is fine but next time use team lock instead of tlist.

Another thing to your "you can see where I gave him a warning and a member was saying that was a "retarded comeback" which you can tell he was insulting me" if made a retarded comeback its usually when you insult first so cut that out now before it goes any further.

Reviewed.