Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Killer_Conundrum abuse report

MrSonny

1. Abuser name: -hg- Killer_Conundrum

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:51079920

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Surf Respawn CS:S DM

4. About what time: 01:30 am GMT

5. PROOF:

-hg- Killer_Conundrum : No you are... But your not good with it you think your good with it

-hg- Killer_Conundrum : TOUR USING THE AWP THATS WHY

-hg- Killer_Conundrum : YOUR*

-hg- Killer_Conundrum : YEAH BUT ITS EASY TO BE GOOD WITH IT

-hg- Killer_Conundrum : U JUST SUCk

-hg- Killer_Conundrum : Brit cunt

Sonny : okay, I'm reporting you

Player -hg- Killer_Conundrum disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:51079920 Reason: Disconnect by user.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was on the server and listened to -hg- Killer_Conundrum constantly talk shit over the mic for around 10 minutes before I told him to stop. He was complaining because people were using the "AWP" on the surf server and after I explained to him that I wasn't going to change weapons just because he wanted me to he started getting worse.

I think I should note that I was using the mic to talk to him for the most part but a guy called -hg- paradox tried to calm the situation by asking -hg- Killer_Conundrum to stop talking.

I'm greatly annoyed that I have had to come to your forum, register and then make an application for abuse because an individual couldn't conduct himself well on a public server. The thing I am most annoyed about is his comment "Brit cunt", now this is no reflection on -hg- but I would like to see some form of action taken; even if it is just a verbal/written warning.

Thanks guys

Sonny

Edited by MrSonny

This is what it says under the description for Abuse: "Report admin/player abuse here! Please have screenshots/demos or posts will be deleted!" So I figured I could put any player abuse in this section...

With regards to the copy and paste, I took it out of console so there really is nothing else I can do. I urge you to check the logs for the past 24 hours but if nothing can be done I do ask that you keep an eye on this individual.

This is what it says under the description for Abuse: "Report admin/player abuse here! Please have screenshots/demos or posts will be deleted!" So I figured I could put any player abuse in this section...

With regards to the copy and paste, I took it out of console so there really is nothing else I can do. I urge you to check the logs for the past 24 hours but if nothing can be done I do ask that you keep an eye on this individual.

I have checked logs and is temp banned, and remember this is only for admin abuse not people being disrespectful thats why we have http://www.hellsgamers.com/hgbans