Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sirius Abuse Report

Jarthus

1. Abuser name: Sirius

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:942160

3. What server: Counterstrike Source Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:35 ( 5 minutes ago )

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ym/jlj.png Him moving himself to CT and unbalancing ratio, Heres the ratio http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/3f/untitled.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Sirius out of the blue moved himself to ct and I warned him that he unbalanced ratio and he denied everything. I warned him I would report him and here it is.

*UPDATE*

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/sx/sa.png 4:40 Current ratio STILL UNBALANCED.

Edited by Bonbon

6. Please tell us about the incident: Sirius out of the blue moved himself to ct and I warned him that he unbalanced ratio and he denied everything. I warned him I would report him and here it is.

Please post where I denied anything - I didn't even respond to you other than to say I had moved from spec where I was observing another player.

I think you've got some lag in your screenshot... I moved myself from spec (where I was observing a CT) to CT when the ration was 14v34.

Your second screenshot is from after a bunch of folks getting dumped due to Steam errors.

the ratio was 15 v 30 and you unbalanced it making it 16v30 and keeping the unbalanced ratio for over 20 minutes.

My screenshot shows the proof and it doesn't matter if you were in spec or not, it still unbalanced the ratio.

If you have a demo, feel free to post it and prove me wrong... I'll be more than happy to apologize if that's the case but you and I both know it was 14x34 when I moved myself back to CT.

A ratio of 12:21, and ESPECIALLY 16:31 is nothing to be concerned over, and in fact it happens all the time naturally from Ts disconnecting. And guess what, it always fixes itself. Usually within a few minutes (less than a round!)

And the bottom line is, we actually do allow admins to slightly disrupt the ratio, by moving themselves over to the other team. We offer this as a perk of purchasing admin, and we aren't going to punish people for something this mild.

So here's what's gunna happen, so we never get an abuse report like this again. The script will now make sure that

• Admins will now be able to move their friends over to CT and disrupt the ratio by 2 Ts.
  • Admins will now be able to move themselves over to CT and disrupt the ratio by 4 Ts.

Example 1. If there are 10 CTs and 20 Ts, an admin can move their friend who is in spectate to the CT team, making the new ratio 11 CTs to 20 Ts (ratio disrupted by 2 Ts).

Example 2. If there are 11 CTs and 20 Ts, an admin can move themself, assuming they are in spectate, to the CT team, making the new ratio 12 CTs to 20 Ts (ratio disrupted by 4 Ts).

This new policy will be effective by tomorrow at 3 PST, when the server restarts.

Oh, and not abuse.