Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

tp abuse

Vetman

1. Abuser name: austin

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:37468060

3. What server: darkrp

4. About what time: 2:20pm - 3:30pm

5. PROOF:[ATTACH]7568[/ATTACH]

6. Please tell us about the incident

Umm, he teleported me to himself and then used a jihad bomb after he teleported me to himself.

phirewilol.dem

Edited by Mark

Vetman was being extremely disrespectful towards me in many ways. Let me first start off with when I first saw him no colliding himself into his base instead of using his doors. I brought him to tell him that was not okay.He then ignored me and ran away. After this I saw him do it again right after I told him the first time not to no collide yourself into the base as stated by the rules. He then starts to argue with me and taunt me about how the rules are bad. This then made the impression on me that this is not his problem and he is not going to change his actions. I then see him do it a third time so I then kick him for "ignoring admins". In regards to the jihads, dirty, zj, and I were all messing around. I apologize if vetman got hit in the crossfire but when I brought you to me to explain the no collide situation, the jihad went off about 3-4 minutes later. (At zj)

Regards,

Austin