Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info S E I L Abuse

Plemith

1. Abuser name: S I E L

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:47674333

3. What server: GMOD Zombie Survival

4. About what time: 5:00 AM EST

5. PROOF: Check the logs for our conversation

6. Please tell us about the inccident

After I joined the server I noticed the chat said "ALL humans get 1 million points" I pondered, "Well thats odd" lone be hold every human had weapons that must have shot magic bullets cause the killed in one shot. The humans pushed the zombies into a corner for the longest time. I'll tell you it wasnt FUN at all! After this I informed S E I L that it seemed like he was abusing his power just a bit. He basicly told be to fuck off and it was a fun server and what he was doing was "FUN". Shortly after a small argument, he jailed like 10 people, said something along the lines of "get fucked" then banned me permanently, with the reason of "Kill Yourself".

Edited by Plemith

No I have no video, it was to early to think clearly. The only thing I managed to actually get was a screen shot of the ban...

Other than that, theres someone else on the forum who also reported this.

One other thing. I noticed the server he was on is not up today. It had a name written in russian or something that wasn't English, but still linked here.

STEAM_0:1:29955882 - Your steam ID

http://hellsgamers.c...AM_0:1:29955882 - Your ban history, which is no bans on record.

http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=1:47674333 - The guy reported's ban history

The guy you reported is banned from our servers which means this report is either a lie or came from a different server. ]This is HeLLsGamers.

This

Well I guess its fully possible the server just did link to this forum...
also cant be true because in the ss there is nothing that says anything about HG. Youve got the wrong server sir.

Greenbottle, please make sure it was our server that this happened on. Our ZS server is on IP 69.162.101.109:27015 or 192.169.81.154:27015. There is another server that has apparently been using our URL. BOXiousnet sounds like a NoxiousNet server.

Edited by RedDevil6193
edits?