Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked [Dash Nation]Callmedash Tf2 Abuse

digitalshot

1. Abuser Name: [Dash Nation]CallMeDash

2. Their Steam ID: 0:91487344

3. What Server: Trade Minecraft Rivers

4. About what time: Right now

5. Proof:

L 08/06/2014 - 17:13:32: [playercommands.smx] "[Dash Nation]CallMeDash<11><STEAM_0:0:91487344><>" slapped "Mr.Taco {Sweg Master}<13><STEAM_0:0:54922650><>" (damage "0")
L 08/06/2014 - 17:13:33: [playercommands.smx] "[Dash Nation]CallMeDash<11><STEAM_0:0:91487344><>" slapped "Sonic The Hedgehog<16><STEAM_0:1:63462283><>" (damage "0")

6. Please tell us about the incident: I went into the River server to fly around and kill people and see if there was anything wrong with the server. This kid proceeds to tell me I cannot fly around using jetpack and tells me and Adam Cole to stop. I tell him it's not against the rules and I can fly around all I want and proceed to fly over to him and kill him. He then abuses all chat once saying admin probably an accident since he's trying to access the admin menu. I tell him to not abuse all chat and he says he didn't. Then he opens the admin panel and slaps two people. I tell him again to stop abusing his admin by slapping people and using all chat. He keeps claiming he's not abusing at all because he did 0 damage slaps. Fine. Let's take this to the forums. Banned until he comes and explains his actions.

tf2jb.dem

• Like 2

I Heard: "Come on everyone, say it with me, He is a Nerd! He is a Nerd!"

so this is other abuse. -HyperGrey

*Talking with him on steam chat

Seeing as how that was all the other people in the server saying that. All I did was yell at you to stop abusing your power but you played dumb and clearly showed me you can't use your admin properly... you have still yet to show me you can use your admin.

• Like 4

What "Abuse"

Seeing as how that was all the other people in the server saying that. All I did was yell at you to stop abusing your power but you played dumb and clearly showed me you can't use your admin properly... you have still yet to show me.

Grey The Pony: Do not use any admin powers on any other admin, even if other admin is wrong, you are not allowed to take actions on it. Take proof and make a report.

Grey The Pony: -rules

Grey The Pony: Respect everyone and be professional. -rules

Grey The Pony: he's not being professional insulting -HyperPony

*Talking with him on Steam chat.

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit
  • Like 12

What "Abuse"

Are you serious right now? I keep pointing out what you did but you must not have seen it. Lets see if you see this.

5. Proof:

L 08/06/2014 - 17:13:32: [playercommands.smx] "[Dash Nation]CallMeDash<11><STEAM_0:0:91487344><>" slapped "Mr.Taco {Sweg Master}<13><STEAM_0:0:54922650><>" (damage "0")
L 08/06/2014 - 17:13:33: [playercommands.smx] "[Dash Nation]CallMeDash<11><STEAM_0:0:91487344><>" slapped "Sonic The Hedgehog<16><STEAM_0:1:63462283><>" (damage "0")

6. Please tell us about the incident: I went into the River server to fly around and kill people and see if there was anything wrong with the server. This kid proceeds to tell me I cannot fly around using jetpack and tells me and Adam Cole to stop. I tell him it's not against the rules and I can fly around all I want and proceed to fly over to him and kill him. He then abuses all chat once saying admin probably an accident since he's trying to access the admin menu. I tell him to not abuse all chat and he says he didn't. Then he opens the admin panel and slaps two people. I tell him again to stop abusing his admin by slapping people and using all chat. He keeps claiming he's not abusing at all because he did 0 damage slaps. Fine. Let's take this to the forums. Banned until he comes and explains his actions.

!slap <playername> <damage> - Should only be used when a player is either stuck, you need their attention, or in pirate days in Jailbreak. .. If trying to get someone's attention, please use private message first. (See below)

!slap <playername> <damage> - Should only be used when a player is either stuck, you need their attention, or in pirate days in Jailbreak. .. If trying to get someone's attention, please use private message first. (See below)

Seeing as how that was all the other people in the server saying that. All I did was yell at you to stop abusing your power but you played dumb and clearly showed me you can't use your admin properly... you have still yet to show me.

Grey The Pony: Do not use any admin powers on any other admin, even if other admin is wrong, you are not allowed to take actions on it. Take proof and make a report.

Grey The Pony: -rules

Grey The Pony: Respect everyone and be professional. -rules

Grey The Pony: he's not being professional insulting -HyperPony

*Talking with him on Steam chat.

http://hellsgamers.c...eoftheday/trade

You should read the rules before talking. You have no idea what you're saying at all.

Edited by RedDevil6193
merged
  • Like 15

You obviously don't know how to be an admin. I have linked you multiple times the admin training guide. I have pointed out multiple times what you have done wrong and telling you that it's against the rules but hey, clearly you know the rules better than me. Not like I wrote the rules for the trade server. So guess what. Your admin is getting revoked.

• Like 11