Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I will start giving out csgo lessons to members of HG because I feel like a lot of you need help as most of you are silvers. This is how it will all work.

What will I teach you?: ​I will teach you the basics of CS:GO, this includes simple smokes, flashes, peeking, when to buy, what to buy, and many more stuff. (Note: These lessons are intended for gold nova and below, I will be covering the fundamentals of csgo and answer most of your questions)

What I expect out of you:I expect you to be willing and ready to learn. If you start raging or blaming your teammates for losing, I will most likely end the lesson there. I can help calm down your rage, but no promises there.

Where and how I will give lessons:

• I will first ask what you are having trouble with and will try and help you with those problems.
  • After that, we will go into the HG 10man server and I will show you simple smokes and flashes on some of the maps.
  • We will then go MM (I only plan on doing teaching 4 people at a time) and I will give you some tips and tricks while we do that.
  • These lessons will most likely last from 1-2 hours. Maybe 30 mins if you do not wish to MM

​When I am available: ​I am available on Tuesday, Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM and on Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST (I may be able to do weekends)

Now use this template and respond in this thread:

• Hours in CSGO:
  • MM Rank:
  • When are you available (Please use PST for the time):
  • What areas you need the most help on:
  • Any comments you have:

I will send you a PM if I choose to give you lessons.

​Remember, these lessons are intended for people gold nova and below. I can not help you with your aim, you have to improve that on your own by DMing. I may be able to give you some tips on aiming, but I can't promise that you will be a much better aimer after we are done.

Any questions or comments, just post them on this thread.

• Like 3

• Hours in CSGO: 105
  • MM Rank: Gold Nova 1
  • When are you available (Please use PST for the time): anywhere from 4pm PST-8pm PST on weekdays, weekends vary
  • What areas you need the most help on: peeking, when/what to buy given specific situations, general stuff
  • Any comments you have: I'm decent, but I'm not that great. If there's anything I could do to be better at something i'll take that opportunity. Thank you for considering

Hours in csgo: 700+

Mm rank: silver elite

When available: on weekends and any time from 4pst-7pst as I live in eu

Area I need help with: my aiming skills recoil skills and smokes and flashes all of them

Comments thanks

Edited by iAman
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't done any lessons so far, I've been busy with school. I will do my first lessons tomorrow. I should be on all day, if you see me on teamspeak just message or poke me and I will do my best to teach you some new stuff.

yes

and what rank are you , Karma?

• Hours in CSGO: 730
  • MM Rank: Silver Elite
  • When are you available (Please use PST for the time): all day most weekends, Almost everyday 1:00 pm Pst to 6:00 pm PST
  • What areas you need the most help on: A non-cancer team I mean wall bangs and flashes peeking as well. Maybe a tiny tiny bit aim
  • Any comments you have: I get cancer I dont want cancer.(refering to teammates btw)

Edited by KingSlayer
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Hours in CSGO: 101
  • MM Rank: Silver 1
  • When are you available (Please use PST for the time): Saturday and Sunday so maybe 7:00 AM PST to 1:00 PM PST
  • What areas you need the most help on: Aiming, grenades, and other basic stuff
  • Any comments you have: I'm not too great at aiming/ spray control and i kinda want to get better at this game overall because I usually play Gmod and TF2 where there is less aiming and map knowledge required.