Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Beware Of Yet Another Scammer...

EtherealHope

So I'm not entirely sure who has met this guy or played with him in a game but he is currently in the HeLLsGamers Steam Community Group and goes by the name of DeepMafia. He seems like a genuinely nice guy at first and when he messages you, it will be out of the blue, he will ask you to help him and be a sit-in for a member in his ranked team in CS:GO. From here, he will give you a link, which I will not be posting because it is a phishing website that executes a batch file onto your computer that hacks into your Steam Account and possibly even e-mail/bank account. DO NOT CLICK THIS WEBSITE OR EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. Your best bet is just to block him and report him to Steam as a scammer/hacker. People like this feed off of others just to get their kicks and thrills and it needs to be stopped. People make their own money and get their own items by playing their games and have a good time doing so and these kind of people should not be allowed to continue to feed off of others. Relay this information to anyone and everyone you know. You have been warned.

http://steamcommunit...61198057223797/ - DeepMafia's Steam Community Profile

• Like 1

I have a block list on my steam of 138 people. lets say 5 douchebags.

All the rest are scammers of some sort. And i still get added daily by new fagglets

Same here. People adds me a lot which is annoying and some are in my eyes suspicious..

Would you block me if I scam you for a cookie? :D