Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned Abuse By Delirious / Callmeepic

Torpedo Hippo

• Abuser name: Deliriouos / CallMeEpic
  • Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101796764
  • What Server: CS:GO Jailbreak
  • About what time: 26/06/2015 10:15 AM (GMT +1)
  • Proof:

So this player ran towards S4S vents (rebelling) so I ran into armory vents to cut him off. I did this succesfully and killed him.

He then proceeded to slay me for no reason, stating that a CT has to physically see a T jump into the vents. I told him that this was false.

He kept denying this, saying that he was right and I was wrong, and he also told me to check the Bible. I quote from the Bible:

"CT should not be in lower vents unless they see a t go in, however they can cut off ts thru armory or upper deagle vents only if they saw them going towards s4s vents, assuming ts went there is not allowed."

As it states " if they saw them going towards s4s vents".

Like I did, I saw him going towards the vents.

I then proceeded to call him a "fucking idiot", which wasn't the right course of action, I admit. However he then proceeded to gag me.

And getting snarky about the fact, and being all high and mighty by saying stuff like "What was that? Yea, you're gagged."

This is clearly a freeslay and disrespect towards me (although i did call him a fucking idiot), and then acting higher/better than other players because he has the power to gag people.

post-28733-0-94840200-1435307522_thumb.jpg

post-28733-0-51896400-1435307528_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

1. Don't disrespect an admin you moron. why am i calling you a moron.

[spoiler=.]Because you are a huge fucking moron.

you take this game way to serious

2. Yes. i did abuse.. i knew that after you showed me the rule. i was an arrogant person. but you pal ticked me off with. "fucking idiot" that is not smart because you are the bigger idiot here instead of being a smart ass and just report me.

3. were you to much of a fucking idiot to think "Oh i am going to take it to the forums and get Delirious banned because that is the right thing to do" gagging you was not abuse.

Next time if you think i broke a rule. Don't be a dumb ass and cry about it in the server. be the smartass you are and stop being a baby take it to the forums.

Edited by CallMeEpic