Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who Is Your Best Friend In Hg?

Spazer

Simple question boys and gurls. Who is your best friend in HG? Name one or two people (can be more)

Let me start it off.

Old bill (cuz he was the very first person that I met from HG, jk, it was peri actually but I always enjoyed talking with bill ever since I joined this community)

Harley (We have been friends for a long time)

and Kit and Kitsune (They are the most caring and loving friends that I have met on hg)

Edited by Balakay

Aesopp is my ever best friend and the man of my life.

I got some other really awesome friends in here too though.

I`ve learned that with "best friends" comes jealousy but mccaincracker, tampawtf, drew, jetta and ttaM are my current best hg friends.

I also consider Tommo, idigital and enigma, faithless oreo and lack and vao some of my best hg friends but we don`t really talk anymore at all!

In my book they`re all still my best hg friends.

Among a bunch of others but they stand out!

• Like 1

Well for sure first person must be Raider. Person I know for very long time, my rl boyfriend, blahblah.. Very retarded and funny person, got to love him ♥

2nd person is the first guy I met when I joined the HG, aaaaaand that's Aerith.. We both swore on eternal friendship, so BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ♥

• Like 2