Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

:/

Jenny

This forum is directed to any higher-up who was involved.

The question is --> If you can please forgive me? :/

So, one day (This was recent) we found out my grandmother might have cancer. At first i was really sad and disappointed. So they checked it and it was confirmed cancer. I was really mad at the world because she meant the world to me. She took care of me as a child. So That same day i got on Cs:go and after the sadness went away i was mad at the world i went on the HG | minigames and i said a lot of things i shouldn't have said. I got so mad i got ban for 3 months plus 3 weeks. So i was thinking FH dosnt really have memories i had in HG and im asking if you guys can forgive me and may i join HG again as admin.

We're not a revolving door. Many people come and go but people like you persist that we should forgive you for your actions, yet you still do it? You may use your grandmother thing as a excuse (if this is true, then I'm deeply sorry), but it doesn't mean that you can simply break the rules. You could've took a break from our servers, recollect your thoughts, and come back with a fresh new mind. Being racist in our servers and blasting the players like that won't help you at all. So why even do it? Coming out of your 3 month ban, have you even learn anything from it? It's almost a rinse and repeat process as well. I'll talk to my division whether or not you can rejoin HG. If you can learn anything out of this, then hopefully you changed after these 3 months.

Also, make sure you have no affiliations of being in FH (being a Member, part of Staff, etc.) or else it will be considered double-clanning and you won't join. Thanks for your co-operation.

PM me if you any more questions.

• Like 3