Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Hello,

Its been quite some time since I've been able to play. I was banned from the Crackhouse server over a year ago by Archer, and although I still believe it was uncalled for because he was booting people that were better than him at the time, things have changed. Hellsgamers has the best Crackhouse server in the world, period. I am a disabled veteran who doesnt get to do much physical activity so I enjoy playing games. An apology? Well I still think its more than messed up and admin can abuse powers like he did, but I have seen some rule changes for admins. So to Archer, I apologize.

I've been through many crackhouse servers because thats all I play, they all suck. So when it comes to the ability to enjoy the best server in the world and my opinions, well my opinions can take a hike. At one point I was friends with a few admins who come to play crackhouse, I had my admin application in when Archer banned me. I was in the server constantly everyday because well, I can't do anything else. I'd like to reclaim my status as a good player. Thank you for your consideration.

PS. I had to post here because its not letting me post anywhere else.

Ok so first I want to set something straight... You're saying archer was kicking half the players in the server and banned a few just because they were better then him. You said he was using any little excuse to kick players he couldn't kill... yet archer wasn't even in the server while this stuff went down, he only reviewed your ban and made it perm. He made it a perm ban because you came onto the forums talking trash about the admins and then you started attacking him after he locked your ban report. He didn't abuse his powers at all, no one did. You were banned by carnie in the server because you started saying racist shit over the mic right after he had just kicked 2 guys for it and warned everyone in the server through admin chat. Also just so you know, racism is not allowed on our servers and its one of our biggest rules here, so it wasn't just a little excuse to kick you for being so good.

Now since this was well over a year ago, do you understand that what you did was very wrong?

• Like 1

I played Crackhouse 24/7 back then and you can see that by IP logs, you can't base this off one single incident, this was over the course of the entire time I played with Archer. What i did was wrong? Both Archer and Carnie would come into the rooms and start kicking people who were better than them or if they did not like them. All you are seeing is what was recorded, so you are only paying attention from when the recording starts, we (the other players and I) were playing this server all day, all night so we had countless hours of interaction in which both Carnie and Archer violated not only Hellsgamers rules, but the specific admin rules at the time.

Play that demo again and start from 9 minutes 20 seconds, at about 9 minutes 33 seconds you will hear player "turkey" make mention of the admins that came in, started using all kinds of racial slurs "just to have fun in game play", started booting people just to abuse their admin privileges. Also look at the ban just prior to my permanent ban, I stated the exact same thing I am saying now, which is admin abuse then something crawls up their rear and they start booting and banning all of us for the exact same things they were doing. I believe Turkey said something along the lines of "after all the shit they did?".

Now, with that being said right towards the end, after Carnie booted "Turkey" for using the N word, even though he himself is African American i began a slew of words. This was done out of play and to mock the admins because they were doing the exact same thing. You need to realize this was only recorded after all of these incidents took place. Why do you think he started recording in the first place? Its because they set off a frenzy by saying all kinds of crazy racial slurs in voice chat, which none of us took offense too because we laughed also, but when the issue continued through the whole game as well as other players coming into the lobby they didnt like, only then did they enforce rules and regulations. You catching my drift now? Both players that violated rules and the admins I mentioned were in the wrong, all of us were in the wrong.

That does not excuse my behavior in using racial slurs, even if jokingly because right after Turkey was booted, and returned I spit off a slew of slurs right at the end. When I appealed this issue, thats when Carnie and Archie came and ensured my ban was permanent, because I continued in post/reply comments. I know exactly what I said and it was wrong, I'm lucky to even have an account with Hellsgamers. So yes I admit what I said and did was wrong and I apologize for it, I am sincere. I respect your rules, this is not my server and although Carnie and Archer were engaging in the exact same behavior, I should have been more mature and just continued to play and now that I know how to record demo files, this is'nt going to be a recurring issue, if I even get to play.

Lastly, I never said I "was so good".

Thank you for taking the time to view the demo and review this.

Okay you completely missed and over shot what would have been an easy un-ban.... Archer and Carnie never abused their powers, they enforced the rules when they were broken. Carnie was actually only recording because of a completely unrelated matter that had to do with a player under the name of "Mikey"... and then you guys started being racist. Our admin rules haven't changed one bit since then so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. You were being racist and you were banned for a few days, that is regular protocol. Then you decided to come onto the forums AFTER YOUR BAN HAD EXPIRED just to insult the admins and accuse them of abusing their powers. That is when Archer extended your ban to 2 weeks from the original 3 days, which is again normal procedure. You then decide to come back and insult Archer some more via pm and threatening to have him removed from admin and banned ...because you have "connections"!! Guess those connections weren't so great after all.

I'm locking this thread don't make another, you're staying banned.

• Like 4