Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lol Revival

Sunbeh

Thanks for the input mr less important

And sun u never added any of us did you?

I asked if you guys wanted to play and apparently you left and the others queued into a ranked. I'm available to today though lmk

This was done a couple times in past. However it's not that effective.

I know you're knowledgeable about this, want to help me out? I'd appreciate it :)

I feel like keywords such as "ranked 5s playing in tournaments" and "sponsorships" would attract even more people, but I don't want to state stuff without further permission. Maybe build a high elo team and enter in a amateur league?

Edited by Sunbeh

I asked if you guys wanted to play and apparently you left and the others queued into a ranked. I'm available to today though lmk

I know you're knowledgeable about this, want to help me out? I'd appreciate it :)

I feel like keywords such as "ranked 5s playing in tournaments" and "sponsorships" would attract even more people, but I don't want to state stuff without further permission. Maybe build a high elo team and enter in a amateur league?

It's a good start, add me on steam. I'll be on in a few hours.