Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gmod Church (Come Pray You Heretics)

kGWYijI.png

Hear ye hear ye! Pray that your sins be atoned and repent your wicked ways! To church with thee to cleanse thy sins! (and to listen to our Gospel according to SKay and Dreamy)

NOTE: Any post not following the template below will be hidden/deleted, please speak to a leadership member with any questions

Basic information on our cult community gathering:

Who: Anyone not banned from TeamSpeak that would like to talk about Garry's Mod

What: Discuss the future of the Garry's Mod division moving forward this year

When: Friday, April 22nd, 2016 at 10:00 PM GMT

Where: TeamSpeak Channel

Why: To seek enlightenment and/or be enlightened

Meeting Preface

With the recent events regarding leadership and the turnaround of fortunes for the GMOD division as a whole; I believe this is the year we finally kick everyone to the curb and place GMOD back where it belongs again. While I am well aware of the problems that we will face down the road, I want everyone to be able to hop on-board and help us succeed together. With the recent coming back of PERP and the new found life ZS has gotten, I think we're in a unique position to break out and expand at a rapid pace if done correctly, and I want the community to have their say in the matter.

With that being said, I want people to be cautious as well as optimistic; we may have that unique position available to us, but we need to use it carefully and with time. We have already brought in a number of sweeping changes to both our active servers (PERP and ZS) over the last month and we plan to continue molding our current servers and any future ones into a successful force of happy faces and emoji's of smiling poop everywhere. Let's not focus on the negative; focus on the positive, cause there's a lot of be positive about.

Meeting Outline

1. I will go over some announcements of things we have planned ahead of us and some nice things.
  2. Rest of Leadership will introduce themselves and let themselves be known to our member base.
  3. Talk about our recent successes and goals going forward with the division as a whole
  4. Discuss server specific issues and give honest answers to those questions.
  5. Close things up with anything else that someone would like to ask, clarify, or start World War IV over

Meeting Guidelines

• This meeting is solely to strengthen relations between staff and the general population and to get a friendly atmosphere going.
  • This is a meeting for rational and calm discussion, any and all drama creators during the meeting will be dreamwrecked, banned from TeamSpeak, and/or permanently placed in the MMO division.
  • Don't be afraid to disagree with anyone including leadership. We're not infallible beings and we all make mistakes. However do not belittle anyone who may not make a point you disagree with. We're all here for one common goal; to solidify our division in its rightful place as the friendliest and the bestest (I'm using big boy words :D) division around.
  • Don't talk over people. Its a fairly simple rule and if you feel the need to talk over someone you will likely lose the privilege to continue talking. You yelling louder than them doesn't make your point right.

Meeting Topics

While you're more than welcome to wait till the meeting to discuss a topic, I would highly encourage you to use the template below the submit topics or discussions for the meeting. This way myself and other leadership members can be prepared to answer your questions completely. As discussed in the guidelines above, the topics are not to cause drama but for improving the community at large.

Topic:
Area: (community related or for a specific server)
Description:

Link Dump

See you at church!

• Like 5

Topic: Give trusted admins noclip and the ability to pick people up.

Area: (community related or for a specific server): PERP

Description: The lack of this power is impeding our ability to administrate properly. We usually defer /reports to the super admin who is on because he can get there quicker more efficiently and he can get back to wherever he was without any problems. Sometimes when we do try to teleport to someone to help them we are unable to because we "have to get in noclip". I'm not asking for any game breaking powers I am just asking for the ability to do our job properly.

• Like 3

Topic: FUN NIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Area: Zombie survival

Description: Ok so at the end of every month there should be a organised event every Friday to the end of the month, this will last for <> amount of time and will consist of fun things that the server can host, for example maps pacifically made for this game type, WDI Rescape on repeat until they got board etc. This SHOULD be available for EVERY ONE SO F** THE S***Y TIME ZONE BS

• Like 2

Topic: Dark RP

Area: Future server

Description: Since the beginning of the Dark RP which HG used to have, we always carried quite a population with it. (If we had the coders to help maintain/update it). I'm mainly inquiring if this could be a possibility in the future? Do we have the resources/coders for it? Always been a fan of it since it was the first gmod server that I administrated and managed well.

Topic: More events for the Devision (game related as well)

Area: Gmod-Devision

Description: Our Devision had only 2 or 3 events till now "Karaoke" and the "Perp party" event. Since we have a new Devision Leader and new Devision Staffs as well,we should be able to create more events for the Gmod Devision,it can be ingame and offgame as well (like random stuff).

• Like 2

(Even though I won't be able to attend due to the time being during schoolio, I'll drop a coin or two)

Topic: Zombie Survival Events/Special Maps

Area: Zombie Survival

Description: From what I heard (I might be wrong) only Division Leaders may perform events on the server, would it be possible to have Division Staff the ability to orchestrate special events on the ZS server? (If this is already allowed, then the following) What can we do in terms in events to entice players to the server or something along the lines of special scenarios like switching to Vanilla styled ZS for a bit (where you have to kill and get arsenal upgrades that way etc.)

Edited by Watch