Quantcast

• Create Account
261 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 26 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Jul
    Donny1020

i didnt think the cs go community could be worse than the league community... but then i went back to playing comp... and welp there it is

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      22 Jul
    _Zeus

A guide on how to get profile likes. Step One: spam unfunny cringy memes on the forums.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      22 Jul
    *Finch*

A guide on how to get profile views.
    Step One: View my profile to find out!

Locked Status Show comments (1)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Exclusive: Alibaba, Part Of Planned Taiwan Fund, Won't Seek Board Seats At Local Firms - Source

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy

Lead Anchor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,861 posts

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and Alibaba Executive Chairman Jack Ma speak with members of the news media after their meeting at Trump Tower in New York, U.S.By Faith Hung TAIPEI (Reuters) - Alibaba Group Holding, which is awaiting regulatory approval for a $45 million fund it is participating in, has promised the Taiwanese government it will not take board seats at local firms the fund invests in, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said. The deal has yet to be approved by Taiwan's Investment Commission despite an application three months ago, raising concern that the fund may be rejected amid a chill in political relations with China. It follows a $300 million Taiwan Entrepreneur Fund that Alibaba founder Jack Ma announced in 2015 but while the start-ups that the fund has invested in so far are based in Taiwan, they are not incorporated in Taiwan.

View the full article

ace tanker (sentinel)

ace tanker (sentinel)

CS:GO Moderator (10Man)

• 171 posts
  • Locationbelgium

no way i dont believe it
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users