Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hedgemon

Hey guys, some active current jailbreak players may recognize me as Sungod, co-leader of #ProPAIN. Well I havent always been Sungod!

Hedgemon's Past:

I joined HG in a sad sad attempt to save myself. I was suprised to discover a community that loved its rules and regulations, and I fell in love too. Who would guess I would quickly drop 1000 hours into a roleplay jailbreak community server without playing a single game of comp.

As I played more and more I gained rep and other stuff, deciding to purchase gold to help support the server and see what the life on the other side was like. I never abused, but I wanted the power for egotistical reason as well (somewhat). After a couple months of good admin-ing I earned free admin which persisted until I became inactive. I became inactive because alot of my close friends left HG right when school got tough. Circumstances aside I lost membership and didnt game much.

Some time passes...

Sungod's Present:

Sungod connected to servers...welcome message shows up in the corner of Jailbreak as I log back in. Unrecognized by anyone I'm certain my 16k rep and amazing Jailbreak Gang #ProPAIN tags raised a few eyebrows. It quickly became apparent that my rebelling is top notch. There have been some changes in my absence. Last guard can be forced now!?!. After a quick period I adapted to all the new rules and attempted to guide other new players.

I reapplied on the forums for membership and have been both active on demo-ing violaters on the server, playing and spending time online, and regrowing my gang. I have fallen in love with HG once again, but now I am certain of a few things.

1. The 19 year old that loved jailbreak for other reasons has grown up, I now enjoy making the server fun for everyone and any time of the night.

2. There are no other communities that come close to HG in both leadership and community.

3. I'm a good, devoted player, and will likely be HG for lyfe!

4. Rebelling never gets old, #ProPAIN.

5. I want to spend my time, money, and efforts to help HG grow and improve in any way I can.

In conclusion I am changing my forums name to Sungod, but for those who remember me as Hedgemon, I still remember you! My only goal within this community is to become staff and help out whenever I can. I understand the responsibility required and time requirement. I do not expect anything to be handed to me. This post is only to bring awareness to my new HG persona, and potentially allow current staff to consider me for future promotions however far down the road. I am a very late night player, usually up throughout the night EST which could be good with TS3 Helpdesk and being avaliable at usually slower hours. See you in-game and on the forums. Thanks

post-14533-0-74730500-1486709543_thumb.jpg

TLDR: Im Sungod not Hedgemon now. I would love to become staff through earning it and supporting the server.