Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:s And Tf2 Jailbreak Map Revivals

->SK<-

With people somewhat peaking interest in a CS:S Jailbreak revival, and the fact the lot of you forgot of TF2 (again) I decided to re-initiate a project unknown to anyone outside of my PC; CS:S 20.0 and TF2 20.0.

With this, I aimed to bring all three development branches of maps in line with the idea of doing so purely based on keeping updates going to all three branches. Now that I am no longer under the rock attempting to not be crushed, I've decided to re-ignite the old files I have on hand, and re-begin development on bringing the CS:S and TF2 maps up in line with what would've been expected in terms of proper updates.

You can also consider this a suggestion thread for things you'd like to see ported over, in that case, follow the template listed on the suggestions thread here and reply with it here. If you don't follow the template I will outright ignore it, simple as.

- SKay

• Like 4