Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Fried Egg)

Awesome dude

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Fried Egg

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:76859704

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

[HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | FastDL | HeLLsGamers.

How long ago did this take place?

1 hour and 40mins ago.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

[HG] Fried Egg used "Noclip" from front of train to back the train. but that it's abuse because the moderator has used noclip to other the train.

Proof Links?

Didn't happen. Terrible, can you show me where I wound up in the other train car on that map? I had the ulx noclip ^ command typed in, then I remembered it was abuse. I accidentally hit enter, but then disabled the command immediately after.

Thanks for the knee-jerk report, by the way. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

I really don't think you should've made this report unless you could show with evidence that I wound up in the other train car. Frankly, it feels like you're trying to ruin my credibility.

Edited by Fried Egg
  • Like 8

I've happened to see you no clip multiple times for absolutely no reason. The only reason noclip should be used is for insight on certain situations that may happen rarely. I've never said anything because i thought it may be an accident perhaps. You should be more aware of your actions then if you're doing this so repetitively.

Didn't happen. Terrible, can you show me where I wound up in the other train car on that map? I had the ulx noclip ^ command typed in, then I remembered it was abuse. I accidentally hit enter, but then disabled the command immediately after.

Thanks for the knee-jerk report, by the way. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

I really don't think you should've made this report unless you could show with evidence that I wound up in the other train car. Frankly, it feels like you're trying to ruin my credibility.

I am in front of the train so I can't take the screenshots because you was back in the train but look the people includes Kendall and other one in the chat box that it's has evidence.

I am in front of the train so I can't take the screenshots because you was back in the train but look the people includes Kendall and other one in the chat box that it's has evidence.

You can't take a claim made by someone as evidence. If you couldn't take screenshots from there or see what was happening, neither could Kendall.

The proof is sparse but i wouldn't believe that our regulars who happen to play very often would troll to say randomly that you would appear in their car for no reason...it was clearly oblivious to them.

Each time I use noclip I'm either stuck, checking something that I can't check on without being killed, or something of that nature.

Why are you no clipping to check something to not being killed? that's not a legitimate reason to noclip. As i've stated before its only for special purposes not to use it because you have the ability to do so. If you're doing something make sure you're in a safe corner or safely behind a cade. If anything do the responsibility after. Unless you have phrased that in an odd manner. There is always the spectate command.

The proof is sparse but i wouldn't believe that our regulars who happen to play very often would troll to say randomly that you would appear in their car for no reason...it was clearly oblivious to them.

With all due respect, that rationale is as flimsy as the sparse evidence provided. How you can say it was clearly obvious (assuming you meant obvious and not oblivious) without seeing any way in which it could be proven is absurd.

Why are you no clipping to check something to not being killed? that's not a legitimate reason to noclip. As i've stated before its only for special purposes not to use it because you have the ability to do so. If you're doing something make sure you're in a safe corner or safely behind a cade. If anything do the responsibility after. Unless you have phrased that in an odd manner. There is always the spectate command.

To check something like zombie spawns, for instance. Perhaps it's not the best reason, I admit. But each time I've used it I have been in a safe area or in a cade.

So you're saying that you happened to noclip on accident correct?

It sounds unlikely, I know. What happened was I had the console open, ready to hit enter, but on most keyboards (mine included) the backspace key is right above the enter key. I hit enter when I meant to hit backspace. That's all.

Here's what's going to happen, there's not much proof honestly and there's not enough to warrant that you did it on accident honestly, and because of the chat it makes it look incriminating. I would usually just strip noclip from all mods but i'd rather not punish all because of the mistake of another. If it happens again that power will be removed. No-clip needs to be used more carefully from now on. If anything all commands since most mods have certain commands that are quite sensitive. Reviewed.