Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected I'm Sorry

Hello. This is Nightshade. I know I should have waited a bit longer or whatever but I just wanted to give this a shot and relay some words.

I wanted to apologize for what I did. I accidentally released some small info about some stuff while talking to the other mods in ts and I forgot about the privacy of such information. I wont justify It. It was my bad and I'm deeply sorry for it. I should have used private chat to relay this info to the other mods instead of using the public chat. Now with that out of the way I just wanna say that I do not have any bad intentions in this community. I've met some really amazing people here and here not only did I meet some of my best friends but I literally met the love of my life here. Everyone here has been amazingly nice towards me and I would dare to say this community has made me a better person over the years.

I'm not the "always gets in trouble kinda guy" I'm mostly kept to myself and I just liked to chill with my friends and have a great time. I've spent countless hours moderating and mapping for the server for almost 2 years and I try my very best to stay positive and help anyone who needs it.

My ban record is pretty much clear (not counting this one of course) and I'm pretty sure I have only 1 abuse report from ages ago.

I wasn't even online when I got banned. I went ouside to eat. Adam poked me that he wanted to talk with me while I was away. When I came back I messaged him that I was back and I got instantly banned without a chance to talk.

I had to talk to lots of people and staff to get a small idea of why I was banned in the first place and even now I can only speculate about what was the exact message that violated the nda terms I signed. Whatever it was like I said I didn't mean it with malicious intent and I'm completly sorry for it.

I'm not asking for my position to be restored or anything. I just wanna play zs with my friends and my love and keep helping the server even if I'm not a mod anymore.

This comunity seriously means a lot to me and it just hurts me to not see my friends anymore. If this doesn't pass then I guess I will just move on and maybe reappeal later when the time is due

Thanks for reading and I really hope you take this with serious consideration.

Edited by Ultimatesomething2232
  • Like 17
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry Nightshade, but once you sign that NDA you agree to everything on it. All of us in leadership appreciate the work you put into HG but it is what it is.

The ban is staying permanent unless you get approval from Gaming Divisions Director, HGDC Director, Internal Affairs, and Homer.

Rejected.

• Haha 1