Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (ßert)

CorruptionX

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

ßert

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:88915515

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JB

How long ago did this take place?

~20 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Bert runs directly toward the CT, gets killed, and then slays + tlocks him for several rounds for 'baiting'.

Proof Links?

• Like 2

In the clip it clearly shows he was not baiting, he was already slayed previously and in my mind the next step was for the Tlock. I guess I'm not used to CT's being right in front of big cage like that and in my mind that translated to baiting for some reason. I'm sorry for my actions and will take better care in the future to make sure this doesn't happen again.

• Like 1

In the clipped you hopped towards him decided to knife him which is fine that you were killed as first of all:

You weren't making your way to the top of cell stairs. Secondly you delayed by attempting to kill the CT

From my eyes he was too close towards cells but debatable if he was baiting or not as you had to bhop towards him to attack him.

This clearly shows that you were in the wrong, now the problem i have is the fact that you slayed him then proceeded to tlock him. If he had baited in the past and been slain like you said. Why did you decide to do both commands instead of going straight to tlocking him?

Overall, it seems that you attempted rebelling and got killed, became salty and decided to use your admin powers for the sake of it.

• Like 3

The reason I slayed him is because I thought this was his first offense then realized who the actual CT was. Once I realized who it was I decided to tlock because in my mind he had been baiting or as you said a little to close to cells. I realize now I shouldn't have used any commands because I was in the wrong. I know I've been part of HG long enough to know what baiting is, but as I said before I am not used to CT's being in front of Big Cage like that especially when I'm in VIP cell. I don't agree with you saying that I was salty as I rarely get angry while playing on Jailbreak, and I actually thought it was funny that it was such an easy kill and i messed it up so badly.