Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Soooo Perp 3.0?

nielsfalko

The server's been up for some time now if I'm not mistaken... But if you ask me, I think the entire project should be abandoned. Don't get me wrong, I like PERP. I was a pretty decent drug dealer back in the days of evocity. The thing is, no one plays it, and hosting a server that is empty to barely populated 90% of the time... Well, I doesn't make any sense... It's an expensive project and the donated money could've been used for something else such as licensing merchandise, hosting different types of servers etc.

As far as I can see, there's no need for servers that can hold 64 players, but only few play.

Again, nothing against PERP.

• Like 1

The server's been up for some time now if I'm not mistaken... But if you ask me, I think the entire project should be abandoned. Don't get me wrong, I like PERP. I was a pretty decent drug dealer back in the days of evocity. The thing is, no one plays it, and hosting a server that is empty to barely populated 90% of the time... Well, I doesn't make any sense... It's an expensive project and the donated money could've been used for something else such as licensing merchandise, hosting different types of servers etc.

As far as I can see, there's no need for servers that can hold 64 players, but only few play.

Again, nothing against PERP.

Tru dat just wondering where gordens money went to thats still 1000$ witch could be used in so many ways

Run Nutscript if you want to try a different roleplay gamemode. I know that perp was proprietary and requires a lot of work.

And if your perp server doesn't compare well to the top perp server; you're not going to get any players.

• 4 weeks later...