Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info (Gmod) Abuse Report (Master Tof)

MysticMixles

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Master ToF

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:66986955

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

It's happening now - 5PM EST July 24

Give us a brief description of the incident.

The mod nailed every prop down after I had started to barricade a door, then accused me of "shitcading." Another player gave me props to use, and while I had them in my hand, he started nailing them down so that I couldn't use them, telling me and the other player to "read the rules." Everyone told him he was getting abusive, and he just muted one of them.

Multiple maps in a row, the ToF has made okay, but not great, barricades, and then told anyone else who tried that they weren't allowed to, because it was "his cade." He said as soon as I made a good cade, he'd like me cade. He started using all caps, and when called out, he said he did it "because he liked it."

He also yelled "STOP DISRESPECT MODS." I didn't get to take any more screenshots, because the map changed.

Other players began to tell him to chill out, and he repeated to not disrespect.

Effectively, a mod was arguing with players, and wouldn't allow conversation about the issue - just told us in caps to read the rules. If we argued, I fear the rest of us also would have been muted. It isn't okay for a community representative, such as a mod, to start a flame war in text chat. It sets a bad example for the playerbase, discourages discussion, and makes the game much less fun.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

https://vimeo.com/226831750

For DL :for information, the player who reported me, is called Bill Nye and his cade is in the front . Select HD video

To start with, why you say that the maps before I was "nice" While I had just joined? ( i was afk)

Then I have the right to say STOP DISRESPECT when someone insults me ? I'm not here for that. When you say that I took you props from the front front you are a liar because I brought back boards and shelves from the stairs with trazix ans ray ... You have tried to make a front cade (I have never been there) but smitty had to try to catch up with your cades because it was not correct. You even made a votekick against a player because you say he took your props. About "the guys said to him kalm down" , only an other guy said that . Eduardo joking. You're a little weird in this story. That's all I have to say.

Edited by Master ToF

I had two barrels, and the rest of the props were nailed down. I was asking for props to finish the barricade, as the zombies hadn't reached us yet. All that was left was a single large table, and Smitty threw it up at the last second - the zombies were already there. There were multiple small tables that I brought, and you and another player subsequently nailed down. The other player, who I had tried to votekick, finally gave up his props. I picked one up, and you nailed it out of my hand. Rather than handling the situation like a grown up, you started yelling at players. I'd say that it is hard to shitcade with only two props.

As for me saying that you'd created barricades the previous rounds, I was under the impression that you were the one who created them. I must have mis-remembered. I wasn't paying too much attention prior to that.

The issue with the props wasn't the major problem. You weren't behaving like a mod, and it was getting out of hand.

I had two barrels, and the rest of the props were nailed down.

Euhhh what props nailed down in the back ??? nothing or just a chair, see in the video, you have nothing. The rest of the props it's Smitty, MARK (2-3 planks, 1 table , 1 chair) and me . If you want more props, you need to nail all props fast. It's the rules.

There were multiple small tables that I brought, and you and another player subsequently nailed down.

You lie, you can see in the video, there are only 1 table and its not you nailed it , it's MARK.

As for me saying that you'd created barricades the previous rounds, I was under the impression that you were the one who created them. I must have mis-remembered. I wasn't paying too much attention prior to that.

In an abuse report we do not say things without asserting them. Be serious or say nothing.

Rather than handling the situation like a grown up, you started yelling at players.

The only thing I said in vocal to you is "you make a shitcade" and I said something else but it was not even up to you but to the one who disrespected me it's "STOP DIRESPECT MODS"

The issue with the props wasn't the major problem. You weren't behaving like a mod, and it was getting out of hand.

Explain me how you could nail a table inside while I make a cade? The only prop that I have nail and that was yours, is the chair that we see in the video, you could not pass it in my cade and saw that at the beginning a guy trolled me, I immediately nail the chair.

If you cades from time to time you have to know what it is the people who put you props no matter how in your cades...

Can you say EXACTLY the reason of the report ?

And to prove you my good liver, you come with a screenshot that does not mean anything and it's me who provided the proof ...

Edited by Master ToF