Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suicide Prevention Month

Arya Mad?

Hello HG,

So I have not been active the last couple months so many of you will not even know who I am and that is okay. I'm here today to help my SO raise money for her organization and am asking anyone that can spare anything to help donate to Suicide Prevention Week at To Write Love on Her Arms. Thus far she has been the biggest donation and one of the only ones. She has become very discouraged as the new President of TWLOHA wondering if she is fit for the position and I want to help in any way I can. I would love to say I could match any donations you guys are able to give but as a poor college student that is just not feasible. After I post this I will be donating $10 to the fundraiser and I hope someone here sees this and is able to do so as well. If not it's fine, at the very least I have brought an important issue into your minds for the day. Feel free to share this with anyone and everyone, the more donations the better.

Thanks for reading, I will attach the link below.

Fundraiser