Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected [Hg] Flyboy - Ban Appeal

FlyboyAppealingBan

I was banned 8 months ago.

I was a member of HG since about December of 2015 and official about may or june of 20016.

before the year ended I decided to leave then I said some stuff on facebook about the community resulting in a permanent ban. 8 months later I regret my actions and I left on bad terms. I was young and dumb and immature I would like to also take this chance to apologize for my behavior last year I was a bad example to the community towards the end of my run. thank you for taking this time to review my appeal. I wish to come back to play again with you all and continue to make awesome hg videos for the community.

steamID copy.pngSTEAM_0:1:16088065 steamID3 copy.png[u:1:32176131] steamID64 copy.png76561197992441859 customURL RedoranGuardOnYoutube profile state public profile created September 9, 2007 name [HG] F l ÿ B ó Y#FBI real name Smoke location Chicago, Illinois, United States status in-game: Counter-Strike: Sourcejoinwatch profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992441859

• Like 5