Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

League of Legends Scrim Rules

BranHorse

---------------------League of Legends scrim Rules-----------------------------

Please read before joining a scrim.

1. Have fun! This is not ranked or anything serious. The whole point is to play with your fellow HG members and have a good time.

2. Follow the Summoners Code at all times.(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code) This is a team game, play for your team not yourself.

3. If you are aware of an inconsistency with your internet connection, REFRAIN from playing until the issue is resolved, unfortunately if you have a terrible connection to begin with, notify your team before a game starts and if they want to keep you it is up to their discretion, this is not a game where you can find a substitute and every minute matters, you leave your team at a huge disadvantage if you are gone for 15 minutes fixing a connection issue.

4. No saving spots. The first in the waiting channel will be in the game.

5. You MUST be in the teamspeak channel(s) during both pre-game set-up and actual gameplay. Invited guests and members alike. BE IN TEAMSPEAK OR DO NOT PLAY!

6. Do not AFK in the scrim channels or in game. You will be kicked

7. The only allowed games are 5v5, 4v4, and 3v3 (on Twisted Treeline). If it is 4v4, you may not have smite or a jungler. Taking buffs is okay, but you must return to lane after you do so.

8. Teams will be picked by captains. You are free to decide the two captains among the players. To decide who picks first use http://cointossr.com and follow those instructions. Captains will choose their teams in a draft. First captain will pick 1 teammate. Captain 2 will then pick 2, and they will alternate doing so until Captain 1 only has 1 choice left.

9. Do not stack teams. If there are 4 level 30s on one team, you're doing it wrong. Split up the higher levels. We would all love to play with our friends at all times, but that just doesn't happen. Pick fair teams and be cordial to your teammates.

10. Try to balance your team composition. Do your best to choose your champion around what your team does/doesn't have. Do not force your teammates to pick around you. Be fair and helpful.

11. Do not be a troll during game. This includes taking unfit summoner spells, buying unhelpful items, avoiding team fights, and other disruptions of normal gameplay. Again, do what you can to follow your teammates.

12. No leaving mid game. I understand this rule will be broken at one point or another, but if you must leave then please let your team know first. Try to have a good reason. If you leave because you are mad/raging then you will be punished.

13. No disrespecting other players. Friendly competition is always fun, but if you are constantly saying something and it is getting on someone's nerves, then you need to stop.

14. No feeding. If you are caught feeding intentionally you will be punished.

15. No spamming. This includes pings and mic spam.

16. If a majority of your teammates agree on a decision, follow it to the best of your abilities. This DOES NOT MEAN you may single out a teammate. Be fair and lenient.

17. If you have problems with a player, talk to a division advisor or manager about it after the game. However, during the game, do your best to play through it. Mute them in teamspeak/ignore them in game, but CONTINUE PLAYING for the sake of your other three teammates. The person in question will be dealt with later.

18. Failure to adhere to these rules will lead to consequences including but not limited to suspension from scrims, teamspeak bans, demotions, and other normally applicable means of punishment.

19. If you invite a friend to join, he is under your responsibility. If he breaks any of these rules, both you and he will be subject to punishment.

---------------------------------------------

If you feel someone is not following these rules or just being a troll contact any of the strat division leaders and we will deal with it.

Edited by LazaHorse
  • Like 1

People stack teams in 10 mans css all the time. Why cant I stack teams in league? I can make a lvl 1 account and no one would know that i have 650+ wins...

Levels don't matter.

The same goes for people raging on someone that is a lower level.

People stack teams in 10 mans css all the time. Why cant I stack teams in league? I can make a lvl 1 account and no one would know that i have 650+ wins...

Levels don't matter.

The same goes for people raging on someone that is a lower level.

Please don't make rules based on levels. levels mean nothing.

Please don't make rules based on levels. levels mean nothing.

We really didn't want to think of some way to decide captains so we picked something arbitrary (levels). The other option was LOWEST two but... that has it's own problems. Honestly, if the people in the 10 man want to situate the captains themselves, that's fine, but at least follow the method for picking teams to make the teams at least a bit fair.

• 7 months later...

BUMP!

We should get more League ten mans going. I know that they've fallen out of favor because of people getting banned out or people breaking the disrespect/trolling rules, but honestly as a community they should be much more fun than they are. Let's try to get some more scrims going and more importantly let's try and be better about them. They should be a fun way to engage with friends/clanmates, not more fuel for arguments and disagreements.

Also the HG tournament for League is coming up (HOPEFULLY!) and these rules will more or less apply directly to that as well. As such, everyone read up and please follow them. No reason someone's fun should be jeopardized because of another's behavior.

What if I've never played league before. Will i be verbally harassed like i did in 10 mans when i was a noob. (what i mean is, I'm level 2-3)

Not if people follow these rules... Plus most people play like they're level 2-3 anyway. :3

• 1 year later...