Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

teh_g - MMO Division Advisor

Guest teh_g

Guest teh_g

The way I imagine this forum is a place for people to ask questions to get to know their leadership a little better. Since people may feel weird about just straight asking, I wanted to make my own thread here were people can ask me almost anything. I know in MMO it can be tough to get to know some of the leadership, be cause we all do our own thing, we play different games, and we raid at different times. I will start the thread with a basic bio on me.

I am currently 24 years old. I live with my wonderful wife in an apartment in Nashua, New Hampshire. I work full time as a technical support engineer supporting three different software products. No, the TSE job I have is not the regular support thing you are thinking of. We are the actual skilled support team for my company, and we are the people that are actually helpful.

I have been gaming since I was a wee lad. It all started with the original Game Boy. I built my first computer when I was in 5th grade, and have been an avid PC gamer since then. I try to branch out and play all kinds of games across platforms. Some of my all time favorites include; any Pokemon game, all the Zelda games (Ocarina of Time is my personal favorite though), Knights of the Old Republic, and the Fallout series.

Beyond gaming, I spend a lot of my time hanging out with my wife and just putzing around. I like to read, hack around with my Android, and watch tons of different movies. I watch enough Netflix that I was worried that I would hit my 250GB bandwidth cap every month (though now that Comast dropped that I am not as scared).

I also love to shoot guns (lifetime member of the NRA and an avid gun owner's rights activist) and drink a plethora of beers (http://untappd.com/user/teh_g). If there is anything else you want to know to get to know me better, feel free to ask. I am not going to reply to dumb ass questions, so be warned.

This post is for any HG member to ask me questions.

Edited by teh_g

Oh my God, an actual meaningful post in the Ask Leadership section?! No way!

In all seriousness...good idea, and nice to "meet" you. In a community as big as HG, it's tough to get to know everyone. Hell, I even see vets from time to time come in to servers and I wonder, "who the f*** is that?"

Guest teh_g
Oh my God, an actual meaningful post in the Ask Leadership section?! No way!

In all seriousness...good idea, and nice to "meet" you. In a community as big as HG, it's tough to get to know everyone. Hell, I even see vets from time to time come in to servers and I wonder, "who the f*** is that?"

Haha, yeah. I know that most of the names I see the chat box are a mystery to me. Maybe this will inspire other leaders to do something useful here :P

Guest teh_g
What's you religious and political beliefs? *troll*

Nah, I'm just kidding but now I feel like I know you a little too well..

I am a Christian. I am kind of in the middle for politics. I have views on both sides.