Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned For My Name, Which Means Pants.

Nicker

Some admin, don't deserve their power. Either gripped by illiteracy or idiocracy they fly off the handle and ban a regular CSS player who has been playing in the same server for years. "Please stick to the rivers and lakes that you are used to."

Now onto a better topic, like unbanning me.

Nickers are pants. Read more... Jajolt you twit.

Alright, so of course, if you seriously believe that it was an unjust ban for no reason, make an abuse report. Now according to our racism rule (which you can see if you type !motd, which you obviously didn't read",

"Do not be racist or use racist terms! These servers are for everyone"

This includes things that sound like racism, ie, your name. Also more disrespect will not help.

Thank you, so to bring some closure, you left off the K and you don't even know what it means, its clearly racism.

/thread

It's not CLEARLY anything, and I asked you a question. Did he ACTIVELY seek to cause a problem with his name? Because I've seen people with much worse names all bordering racism (a few having been HG members), and they were very rarely confronted for it.

• Like 1