Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse New Admin

Sofa KIng

1. Abuser name:

вaz - вelĸaѕнιғ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:35865330

3. What server: CSGO HG JAILBREAK

4. About what time: 12:10 AM

5. PROOF: so started like this.

i hop on for the first time in a while. i start leading and doing my thing, when some admin ive never seen before starts firing me and saying Shut up. all that fun stuff. I didnt really care. I told him, dont talk to me that way, your not even an -hg- recruit, show some respect. and thats when i started taking screens. He's all provoking me to write a report and stuff, and i see he already has a report or 2 on him for abuse so here it is: 1. Provoking me from the start. http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/513063307854c.jpg 2. Disrespect. http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/51306435798b0.jpg 3. Some more disrespect. http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/51306467615da.jpg 4. using all chat to tell me to stop shouting, yelling or laughing(?) in my mic. which i wasn't. my mic transmit volume is down to 50 so i don't ruin any headphones. http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/513064a18213b.jpg

Anyways, i don't care if hes actually punished or not. I'm sorry to bug u guys to even read this, but nothing pisses me off more then when some PAID admin whose not even in HG tries pushing people around like their the shit.

I'll handle this when I get back from class if no one has yet. Please note that Belkashif is currently forum banned and that ban will need to be lifted in order for him to explain himself in this thread.

Edit: Banned until he comes to the forums to explain his actions

Hello, I just noticed the ban and here I am.

I would like SuperSkreech to see this. First of all, lies, lies and more lies.

I ask all the T's to to stop spamming on their mic and laughing, therefore Sofa King claims that I am asking him personally to stop spamming. Then he threatens me on his mic to shut up and im a new admin and he will get my admin revoked in 2 minutes, I was not able to take any screenshots ofcourse because he said it on his mic, he continues threating me and claiming that he was involved in creating this community and he will remove my admin if I don't shut up. And he therefore continued threatening me and disrespecting me on a JB while it had 40 players on. I went on TS3, and asked SuperSkreech to join the server and witness it since I did not have any demos, and he did indeed join and witness everything. :)

Now I await Superskreech to reply what he witnessed.

Also a few admins were on while Sofa King was threatening me, go ahead and ask an admin named "Aaron" or any other admin that was on. Other than that, I think SuperSkreech is enough as a witness. :)

Once again, I am proudly going to say, you are a liar sir.

Im not going to argue on forums, but i would love to see your proof.

he will get my admin revoked in 2 minutes

Im not sure where that came from. I told u disrespecting me as a new admin can get it revoked. especially since i saw you've had previous reports on you already.

I was 1 of the first admins to Moderate CSGO jailbreak, i never said i created the community. If your going to quote me, do so correctly.

sofa king i was in the server last night to watch what was going on, and the way you talk to other people(not just admins) needs to clean up. you act like you are the boss of all admins, sorry to tell you this but your not, you do not have the right to tell another admin that you can get rid of there admin. you keep up that attitude of being rude and disrespectful all the time you will find your self without admin of any sort on the servers.

this started out as belk asking the players to stop spamming and you took it as a insult. does this have you name in it? get off your high horse

not abuse no admin was used