Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Corrupt And Racist

I am a spanish american citizen playing HG JAIL BREAK, when i get kicked for speaking spanish. I wasnt even speaking spanish i just had a spanish name ,"negro". Negro is spanish for the color black, and i get kicked for being racist. After hours of tears and cuts on my wrist, i finally get a message from God explaining why i was kicked. I now realize that the HG Admins hate Spanish speaking people. I went back on the server and asked why they were being racist to me and they kept gagging me over and over again! i am being limited on my speech because they do not care for my feelings.

• Executive Council

Stop posting useless stuff everyone. And please used the edit button to add to a previous post and not spam the forums.

• Like 1
  • Executive Council

Beriously, if you want to file an admin abuse report please do so properly.

We have the Admin Abuse Reports section of our forums specifically for that. Please read all the pinned topics BEFORE posting an abuse reports.

Also, please understand that "negro" is seen as derogatory against people of African decent in the United States.