Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Badfish

imbored

jail11.rar

Am I an asshole for posting about a single false slay? Maybe.

But I'm only doing it for three reasons:

1) I have a problem with being right all the time, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

2) I'm fairly certain that Badfish knew he was wrong and was mad at me.

3) This has happened many times, not with this particular admin, but with many others.

I understand that there's not much you can do about one false slay, but like I said, I just want to prove I was right. This only took about 15 minutes to upload anyways so I thought I'd give it a shot.

---THE ROUND IN QUESTION STARTS AT TICK 37046---

Badfish was neither on the longest part of the deagle cage, nor facing the deagle sign. Pay attention to the wardens orders, the fact that I warned him before I shot, and the fact that another player called out why he was shot.

And again, I know it was just a minor offense but I'm tired of getting falsely slayed, so don't give me too much shit for doing this please.

Official format:

1. Badfish

2. STEAM_0:0:42083192

3. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's... 67.228.245.0:27015

4. 6/5/2013 9pm

5.jail11.rar

6. Wardens orders: "Unstack along the longest exterior part of deagle cage and face deagle cage.". Badfish was on the shortest side so I killed him. He slayed me (I'm sure because he was mad). When I asked why he slayed me he claimed he was following the orders.

Edited by imbored

Official format:

1. Badfish

2. STEAM_0:0:42083192

3. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's... 67.228.245.0:27015

4. 6/5/2013 9pm

5. jail11.rar

6. Wardens orders: "Unstack along the longest exterior part of deagle cage and face deagle cage.". Badfish was on the shortest side so I killed him. He slayed me (I'm sure because he was mad). When I asked why he slayed me he claimed he was following the orders.

And once again, go to tick 37046

Edited by imbored

He never said anything about being on the 6th pole which technically is part of the longest outside part, and i assure you my cross-hairs were on the deagle cage sign the entire time. Also when someone asked for a repeat, lead only said for everyone to be unstacked and facing deagle cage sign, which is what i was doing.

Edited by Badfish2

He never said anything about being on the 6th pole which technically is part of the longest outside part, and my crosshairs were on the deagle cage sign the entire time. Also, when someone asked for a repeat lead said for everyone to be unstacked and facing deagle cage sign, which i was doing.

I've got demo proof, Beast702 thinks you were wrong; You're just nitpicking. Try that same stunt again and I guarantee you'll get shot 100% of the time.

I really don't mean to turn this into such a big deal. But similar situations occur often, I just feel like any asshole with $15 can buy admin and think they can get away with small things like this.

Edit: Holy shit dude did I get you permanently banned?...Lol I would've settled for taking admin powers away or something. Whatever dude, just know that wasn't my decision lol.

Edited by imbored

I feel I was following the orders correctly, if anyone would like to correct me feel free. And I'm sure trying this same "stunt" again would get me killed, if there was a different lead. Most leads have been leading for more than a couple weeks and know how to give proper orders to their CT's.

Edit: I reviewed the demo and I still feel I was, for the most part, following the orders correctly.

Edited by Badfish2

Stop fucking nitpicking order was unstack along the longest part of deagle cage, you clearly were past the sixth pole and on the shortest side so don't try to give me that bullshit.

Don't let this happen again.